Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Butta's Boat

Hey tazz....you stole my rug shampooer. I was wondering where it went to
    jk, man
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

He's in the recruiting business now a true week-end warrior!!! boy it's going to be a fun season... hendricks has got some stud horses in the stable

Dale must be kickin' at your house butta, when he's not drinkin' amp with us and slicin' up the water. I don't think I'll be letting him drive the new boat until it's broken in though don't need a blown engine!!!!!!

Now, now.....he dint blow up this weekend. Heck, running 2nd ain't too awful bad, ya know (even though we all know 2nd place is the 1st loser!)
    B

No actually he did very well this weekend (minus the hole spinning his tires towards the end) thats ok though never was much of a Gordon fan, however Jr. is my G/F's driver I happen to be a fan of the Daytona 500 winner this year..... finally get to join the ranks of some of the better drivers out there with a daytona win!!!!

I went to the race. it was awesome.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

I envy you.
    I've been to the 600 in Charlotte a total of one time. 150,000 people in one place is a little much for me. So we try to make the Busch (oops, Nationwide) race in the spring and the fall. I think I've missed only one of those in the last 4 or 5 years. Even at the Busch race though there's about 90,000 there.
    B

Ya'll should come up in the summer to see Nascar on a road track at watkins Glen ( right in my Back yard)

Except for the new sponsor , what kinda name for an auto race is " centurian boats at the Glen"?? always a great race.

JV
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Race fans - Took my wife to a NASCAR race and had seats near the start/finish line. At the race start when the pace car pulled of the track and they came by in a roaring pack with such force that you felt it physically, she just turned to me with a big smile on her face like she had just had an out of body experience. Priceless! - Deerfield

NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!! Is there another sport out there that can make the hairs that you've been meaning to take care of on the back of your neck stand up on end? If it hadn't been for my G/F taking me to my first race in 2001 I would still be oblivious...... Been a Season ticket holder at TMS ever since..... and a great cure for the crowd and traffic after the race Butta is a case of beer and a really comfy tailgate/folding chair, don't forget the munchies and a deck of cards, some of the funniest things I've ever seen have happened after a race while kickin' it with some friends, making fun of drunk people while drunk yourself is only the beggining of pure hilarity
    Ridin' Dirty!