Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LSV for sale calif. 37obo

So I'm seeing what the interest is in my boat. It's a 2007 LSV that I bought as a left over in 2008. The boat has 156 hrs and all service was performed before it was due. I will sell with all fluids and impeller changed, there are no surprises with my boat, literally like new. It has almost all options appearance package,docking lights,pop up cleats,stainless rub rail,perfect pass,new this year dual batteries,750 lbs bags in the rear,tandem axle trailer I'm sure I forgot something! My plan was to remove the wet sounds from the tower and install a set of polks I have unless I get a real solid offer.
    I would like to start at 37k obo I'm in so. Cal.
    Best way to get in contact is my screen name at yahoo.com

Gorgeous boat and it has the good driver's seat.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

GLWS, very sharp boat.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

After checking the market I'm going to drop the price to 35k

I have removed the wet sounds and installed 4 polk audio tower speakers so I will drop the price to 34,000. This boat has never even been beached! 310-951-8814

I'm curious what price range would spark some interest in this boat?

imo...

if you're only trying to sell it on here, i'd be surprised if you did sell it and asking the members on here, of which 99% already own boats with no plans to trade up, won't get a real buyers response. there are better avenues to list the boat on that will get MUCH more traffic than this site with people actually looking to buy a boat. onlyinboards.com to start with. compare what's out there in your same model and how long they have been for sale. that will determine if you are at a good starting point, and again, I'd be highly surprised if your buyer came from this site.

however once you do sell it, make sure and tell them to join the site
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Are the Wetsounds for sale?
    Jason

2022 Mojo

Your price is definitely in the right range....This is definitely not the best place to sell a boat though
    2007 LSV - Brittany Blue - GIII ballast - Alpine CDA-9885 mp3/cd/ipod - Rockford 400.4 ampon the cockpit speakers, Rockford 1000 watt amp powering two 12 inch Rockford subs with Farad Stinger digital capacitor, 4 sets of Rockford component speakers & Rockford bow speakers.

Thanks for the help! The boat is up for sale in other places also I just figured this would be a good ave. to gauge proper pricing as everyone here is familiar with the boats. Anyways I have an offer in the 31k range and feel its too low so I may not accept it. I love the boat it's just at that age where I have to decide ,keep it for the long haul or trade up. Wet sounds are not for sale