Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bullets bitten

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Yup, Butthead woke up one morning and called the sheriff about his stolen boat. One of the neighbors found it out on the lake.
    I was just fixin to ask if wolfey knew from personal experience but you've answered that question for me
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I will only admit that alcohol was a factor.

DWI in this case only means "docking while intoxicated"

Funny story, but it really could've ended up bad for me or someone else. Stupid mistake, but I learned from it.

Our neighbors did this this last weekend. Although they swear someone "took their boat for a joy ride". They were drunk when they were telling us this and I have never heard of anyone in our neighborhood taking someones boat out. They said they went driving around the lake found it just floating in a cove up against the shore

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD