Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bullets bitten

Default Bullets bitten

Well, we did it. We have rented a slip at our favorite little marina. They are putting a lift in for us and we are having a deck built in front of where the boat will be. I will post some pics as we get some "creature" comforts added to it. The biggest deal is me not having to work my butt off in the evening after a long weekend at the lake stowing the boat in the garage. Anything I should be on the lookout for? This will be our first time doing something like this.

Oh yea, I got a Liquid Force Trip for my birthday! Pretty good weekend I would say!

Pic of the wife skiing!

IMAG0492.jpgIMAG0491.jpg
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

No pics of the slip or the trip? What, are you new or something?
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

HEY! Those are pics of my wife from Sunday. There is nothing to take a pic of yet. Once they get the lift moved and we get some lights and stuff... I will post pics. The cool part is our inlaws are our neighbors so we have gotten to know the others in the surrounding slips. Should be some good times this summer.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    Anything I should be on the lookout for?
    Yeah! Some smoother water when the wife is going to ski.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

LOL... right! Lewisville, busy weekend. She is good enough to handle that water with no problems. There were a lot of surfers out this weekend where we were. Oh, and 2nd weekend in a row, I had to talk bad to a jet skiier. I wonder what it is about those things that eliminates their peripheral vision???
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"

So is the news that you've purchased a slip for the season rather than trailering to your spot every time?

Sounds great. I CANNOT WAIT to purchase a single family home, currently in a condo with the wife and baby, and I keep my boat on the trailer at either my fathers house which is 20 mins north in the opposite direction of the river we boat in or my mother and step-fathers house at the NJ shore (the place we store it all depends on of we're going to the shore or not). I have gear and stuff ALL over between my place and my parents. Every weekend is hectic when wrapping up so I definitely feel your pain Chawk. I spend an inordinate amount of time unpacking and arranging and prepping for the next time we go out.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Congrats on the game changer Chawk

Anyone that can slalom in the ocean is ok in my books-
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Leased for a year. The set up / break down kills me every weekend. Not to mention the 45 min one way trailering. The water wasn't as bad as that pic looks. We reckon once we get it set up the way we want it we will hang there instead of giving our money to the lake restaurants. Bad, slow service at top dollar prices is an understatement.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"

Congrats Chawk. I have been considering a lift at our local marina for a while. Can so relate to the slinging gear issue. Hope it works out well for you guys. On the slalom note was surprised to see how big the wake on the LS is... Any idea how fast you were going?
    Pat L
    2005 Outback
    Leonardtown, Maryland

Congrats makes life a lot easier, be ready to deal with spider webs tho if your marina is anything like ours was.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV