Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

My daughters begged to put in a garden this year and it's been a fun, family experience. My family had good sized gardens at our home in Ohio, but my Grandparents obviously had a HUGE garden on the farm in PA.

So, we have 2 varieties of tomatoes (4 plants total), a red and a yellow pepper, banana pepper, mild jalepeno pepper, cilantro, beets, okra, carrots, broccoli and onions. It's probably too much in that little, 4x8ft space, but the girls were excited and have been checking it non-stop.

Shoot, that looks pretty good Drew. I am just about jealous. Nice and clean and good lookin'
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

You've inspired me to do one next year. Assuming we have a house by then.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    My daughters begged to put in a garden this year and it's been a fun, family experience. My family had good sized gardens at our home in Ohio, but my Grandparents obviously had a HUGE garden on the farm in PA.

So, we have 2 varieties of tomatoes (4 plants total), a red and a yellow pepper, banana pepper, mild jalepeno pepper, cilantro, beets, okra, carrots, broccoli and onions. It's probably too much in that little, 4x8ft space, but the girls were excited and have been checking it non-stop.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    Shoot, that looks pretty good Drew. I am just about jealous. Nice and clean and good lookin'
    So, check it out now as the season is winding down. Looks like a jungle and this pic is with the 5ft tall ocra plant removed. I should have kept the 'maters better controlled as they overtook the peppers some, but we still got a ton of fresh veggies off this little plot. What a great way to get the kids to try new foods and eat just a bit of healthy food.

Nice maters!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!