Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kyle Fest Wakeboard Festival

Kyle Fest, sponsored by RONIX, is one of the biggest wakeboard festivals in the midwest. The event is located on the Kaskaskia River and is hosted at the WaterStreet Bar and Grill in Evansville, IL.

This is a large free ride. It use to be sponser by Supra/moomba through a local boat dealer that went out of bussiness. So there will be alot of supra's there.

This location is an Hour east of St. Louis MO.

If you have facebok check out this site.
    http://www.facebook.com/events/28923...an_user_joined
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    2007 supra 21v

Don't suppose there is website for those of us that refuse to use face book?
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post
    Don't suppose there is website for those of us that refuse to use face book?
    No kidding, I bet you and I are the only ones left that are not on "The Facebook". I am a Tweeter though.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I think you sould be able to see it with out facebook. i just click it without being log onto face book and it came up.

But below is what the page says. it also has a list of the people on facebook going to the event.
    and if you have any qestions feel free to ask me.

Kyle Fest, sponsored by RONIX, is one of the biggest wakeboard festivals in the midwest. The event is located on the Kaskaskia River and is hosted at the WaterStreet Bar and Grill in Evansville, IL.

Bring your boat, bring all your friends, and get ready for the best par...ty of the summer. Ride with your group or jump from boat to boat meeting new people with all ranges of skill sets.

The river is 20 ft deep shore to shore and 50 mi, long making it the perfect location for a wakefest. Can you say GLASS?

Most camp for the weekend and others stay at the motel in Red Bud (reservations recommended). RVs welcome.

Saturday August 25, a live ski and wakeboard show will take place in the no wake zone right in front of WaterStreet Bar and Grill. The show will be put on by the Alton Waterski Club and local wakeboarders.

At night enjoy chillin' with friends and meeting new ones at the WaterStreet Bar and Grill with music entertainment by DJ Brad Rogers and Band TBA.

Think the name Kyle Fest is stupid? So do we.

Spread the word, please share the event with your friends.

Give us a call if you have any questions.

Kyle Smith (61 267-5285
    2007 supra 21v

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    No kidding, I bet you and I are the only ones left that are not on "The Facebook". I am a Tweeter though.
    I will never have a fb account. Quite a few friends I know are all getting rid of theirs.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    I will never have a fb account. Quite a few friends I know are all getting rid of theirs.
    Whys that?
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

See no need for it, just not a believer I'll leave it at that.

Friends are seeing the light, realizing it has no use and no one cares to hear about your every move throughout the day. Also see how it's more detrimental than helpful concerning careers since employers now use FB for recruitment decisions as well as terminations.

Rooaaddd trriipppp
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

This one is 16.5 hrs from me. Damn it I need to move away from the Northeast.

So this is only 2 hours south of me...I suppose I have no reason to skip out huh
    2007 LSV - Brittany Blue - GIII ballast - Alpine CDA-9885 mp3/cd/ipod - Rockford 400.4 ampon the cockpit speakers, Rockford 1000 watt amp powering two 12 inch Rockford subs with Farad Stinger digital capacitor, 4 sets of Rockford component speakers & Rockford bow speakers.