Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Still works. Just ordered some plug wires.
    I know a place you can get a little more of a discount if it's on their site
    Worked with Bakes in the past and their awesome, even used a couple of my photos for the site.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I know a place you can get a little more of a discount if it's on their site
    Worked with Bakes in the past and their awesome, even used a couple of my photos for the site.
    I could only find my plug wires on SkiDIM and Bakes. Considering Bakes is like 3 hours away from me, I'm thinking I'll get my stuff pretty quick via their standard free ground shipping.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Just got a notice that the Bakes order I put in this morning will be arriving UPS tomorrow (using free standard shipping). Yeah, I live 3 hours from them, so that's kind of expected, but it still makes me super stoked.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

Default Bakesonline Moomba Forum discount

You'll love the Samson mirror .... I opted for the black powdercoat finish to match my OZ HD tower

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those are awesome. I don't think it will work on the 2016 towers or I would order one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are awesome. I don't think it will work on the 2016 towers or I would order one!
    I've always felt like the tower mounted mirrors always sat too high since I use the seat without the booster. I just got a PTM Edge and man is this thing money. Lower profile then what you get with the standard Moomba, rock solid and folds under the windshield for towing. I opted for the molded plastic and not the metal so it did save a little more coin.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I had that same mirror on my Yamaha. It is a great mirror. Much better than the factory mirror on my Craz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an email this morning that bakesonline is doing more moomba and Supra parts this winter and updated there discount code to 10 %

Code
    moombacrew10

10% Off any regular priced item at www.bakesonline.com
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Just tried the code and am only getting 5%. Anyone know any other codes? Ordering all my fluids and filters and impeller.