Thread: Job Wanted

Wow! then I need to start selling these:

http://www.charterworld.com/index.ht...-sail-boat-609
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkearney View Post
    My parents just bought a boat, a new Grady White. Part of the sales persons job was to go out with them the first few days to make sure they learned their boat. Please dont throw me in that briar patch.
    In my early 20's had a buddy that did this for 1.5yrs up around Seattle. Take people and out and show them how their new boat works, make deliveries, do demo days on the weekends with PWC's, etc. He absolutely loved his job but didn't make jack... Literally barely survived.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I work n a fun industry and was more of my hobby interest before. I don't hunt near as much as i used too now , But selling hunting products is fun. It's a fun industry. Probably why I got into boating. I had to have a release away from work. But not a bad deal. Best of both. I hunt some and play on water more now.

Best of luck. It is a solid world to be looking in.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Cap'n Kraig,

Hey, I just took Wolfman's old boat off his hands (its a sweet ride) and we have been putterin' around Allatoona teaching my two girls to waterski.

I know of an IT mgmt position at a downtown Atlanta hospital. I am not sure if it has been filled yet, but PM me if you're interested and I will try to get more details for you.

John Norman

Hey John!

So you are the one that has Drew's old boat, congrats! I'm sure he took great care of her. shoud be a great ride for years to come, until the Mojo bug bites that is LOL.

Allatoona, that would be the lake I frequent. We just got in. Took some friends out for a bit of a ride, did some swimming and then pulled their kids around on the (dare I say it) tube for awhile. Went over and had lunch at the marina resturant, had a great time, got to visit with our friends we hadn't seen for awhile. Good times.

So how old are your daugthers? Ah waterskiing, great skill to know, lots of fun, spent untold hours on a slalom ski. Not so much lately though...

What part of Allatoona do you frequent?
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Kata View Post
    Cap'n Kraig,

Hey, I just took Wolfman's old boat off his hands (its a sweet ride) and we have been putterin' around Allatoona teaching my two girls to waterski.
    That boat wasn't/isn't OLD. She's barely broken in! But, you're right; a sweeeeeet ride indeed!

Get some pics up so I can make sure you're taking care of her like you promised you would.

I should have said "Wolfeman's former boat", or "Wolfeman's previous boat" or "Wolfeman's prior boat", but not "Wolfeman's old boat" as that doesn't pay sufficient respect. I stand corrected. But, it is a beautiful machine and we have been having a blast with it. I had a friend pull me on the old slalom ski yesterday. First time I have been skiing in 15 years. I can barely move today, shoulders stiff, legs ache, and I forgot to take my Geritol. I had five girls with me yesterday ( I used to dream about having a boatload of girls when I was in high school) These girls ranged from 7 year olds to 13 year olds. Times change....

Back to Cap'n Kraig - My girls are 13 and 10, both somewhat cautious in nature when it comes to water sports. They are more interested in tubing and kneeboarding, but we are slowly getting into waterskiing. We go out of Glade Marina - it seems less busy there than at some of the public ramps. We mostly go late in the afternoon. We are always watching for other moombas. The girls are both keen on announcing it when they see one. Wolfeman told me that you were on Allatoona, where do y'all go out of?

LOL Yeah old boat just doesn't seem respectful enough LOL.

I hear you on the body aches and such sounds real familiar!

10 and 13, oh I feel for you. When my daugter turned 13, well, it was a challenge let's say. I am thankful those times are far behind! Best of luck John, best of luck!

I've never visited Glade Marinia, driven buy it, camped near it (McKinney). We launch from Blockhouse, and yes the public ramps can get crazy busy but we manage. Yesterday we had a bunch of boneheads at the dock, some just tied off and no owners apparent, one working on his engine so I gave up and nosed my boat into the empty ramp and slapped it into reverse and jumped off the bow letting my wife take over. I wasn't going to wait all day for these knuckle heads LOL.

On weekends we go out early and come back in around 2-3. We also go out on weekday evenings when the weather permits for a couple hours like 6-8. We usually run between Dallas Landing near Acworth, Blockhouse, around MicKinney/Glade Marina, Red Top Mountain, past the Dam, and near the Red Top Mounting Lodge. Those are the areas we mostly frequent, occassionally we'll run the whole lake to Little River near Canton when we just want to cruise and sight see.

If you see this boat then flag us down.

SANY0007.jpg
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Congrats on the purchase, John. Better take good care of her as we're all gonna be watchin'.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kata View Post
    I should have said "Wolfeman's former boat", or "Wolfeman's previous boat" or "Wolfeman's prior boat", but not "Wolfeman's old boat" as that doesn't pay sufficient respect. I stand corrected. But, it is a beautiful machine and we have been having a blast with it.
    Yeah, nothin old about that one. That is one clean, mean, Moombaing machine.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart