Below is my mix of amps and a few random subs that I have somehow come across over the years. Now the question is what to do with them all. This is where I am going to need you fine gentlemen!
The tower is all set up. I am fine there.

My main question is what to do with the in cabin setup and sub set up. I am not crystal clear on ohms etc and am probably a bit timid on screwing anything up. I am assuming I will use the Kicker for my in cabins, but how do I wire that as it is only a 4 channel? Should I even use this Fosgate sub? Friend said it was a really good one. This is the one sub that doesn’t have a box. Type R’s are both in sealed inclosures. What type of box would I need for this bad boy? I say bad boy, bc it is HUGE in comparison to my Type R. Should I just keep the Type Rs? (My brother really wants the Rockford Fosgate)
Should I just unload some of this stuff and upgrade some equipment? My listening patterns honestly EVERYTHING except electronic. Lots of rock.

Subs:
1 Rockford Fosgate T1D412 (Guy at work gave it to me to settle a bet, have no idea what to do with it)
2 Alpine Type-R 10s SWR-1042D
Amps:
Kicker ZX 650.4
MTX Audio MXA400.2
Exile Harpoon
Exile Shift s500.1
In cabin:
6 Polk Audio db651s
Tower:
4 Exile SXT65Q’s