Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ITT you tell us what television shows you watch.......

How many of you watch Game of Thrones?
    My wife got me into this fwiw. Did you all watch the last episode?? Very interesting......

We also watch Modern Family. Show is hilarious if you haven't seen it. Shark Tank is another we love to watch. Love listening to these guys interact with the contestants as well as each other. Some of the ideas on there have made people MILLIONS. Other than that it is a lot of kids shows sprinkled with Discovery, History and the National Geographic Channel. Oh yeah and How its Made. I believe that is on the DIY channel.

What are you all watching??
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

We don't watch TV necessarily, but we do watch a few shows on Netflix. The Office is our favorite. Raising Hope was hilarious, and now we're watching episodes of 18 To Life. Pretty funny stuff.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Young and the Restless, General Hospital, All My Children, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Young and the Restless, General Hospital, All My Children, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
    Where's the "shaking head" smiley? Lol. You need help man. Lol.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

My real list would say: Burn Notice, Person of Interest, SNF, MNF and Justified.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Me too girl! I also love to catch Dr. Phil right afterwards!

Never have seen Burn Notice but heard it was good.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

My wife: Fox Saturday business shows, Red Eye, The Five, Biggest Loser, Top Chef, Project Runway, Downton Abbey, American Pickers, Say Yes to the Dress, and Investigation ID.

Me: How It’s Made, Bonanza, Beverly Hillbillies, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frazier, O’Reilly Factor, Downton Abbey, and Justified.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Workaholics, Shameless, Eastbound and Down, Trailer Park Boys on Netflix, Sons of Anarchy
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

mostly comedies or hgtv with some occasional hdnet.
    dvr is set to tape modern family, suburgatory, big bang theory and rules of engagement on network and art mann(he rocks). that's about all our regular viewing.

every once in a while they offer skinamax and showtime free preview weekends. the dvr is all set up to snatch some latenight softcore pron off them nothing like some "thin in plot-horrid acting-tanned bodies-sideboob" acting on a lazy friday night..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    mostly comedies or hgtv with some occasional hdnet.
    HDNET can have some really good concerts on I have found. Another channel that I record often is Palladia. You guys ever watch it? It's a music channel that I have seen quite a few good concerts.

Just checked out the Justified website. Looks like something I would be into. Worth setting up another DVR?
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8

-John Wooden