Default Mojo Wakeboard Wake

We finally got to load up the factory ballast on my buddys Mojo tonight. At 22.5 the wake was perfect. Narrow, with a lot of popwith a nice lip. Very easy to clear for a beginner too. I am very impressed with the wake. It was very similar to my XLV just a little more consistent. He has more ballast coming too so it will be even better. I sure wish that SC has shown more of the wake because it's really a nice wake. I can't wait to ride it again.

Oh ya I bet my buddy he couldn't stick a back roll on his first run on his first jump on his new boat. He was happy to collect his $20! Great day.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

Nice if you can get some pictures next time out that would be awesome. I am really considering picking one up over winter.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Hey buddy. I think my tablet is broken Bc I am not seeing the pictures! Is this happening to anyone else??

How are you liking your X30??

Sent from my bag phone using Tapatalk Dos
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

We didn't snap a single pic, sorry. Riding is still a little rusty and all we had was cell phones. But we all really liked the wake. Huge pop, and narrow. Pics next time for sure.

Waterbull, we are loving the X-30. Got a chance to do some riding. Wakeboard wake is very different then my XLV was. A little more mellow, wider and much cleaner at all speed and really far back (A bit Malibu-ish). Basically a totally different wake. We still are waiting on some extra ballast we ordered which will make it even better. I find it has less of that vertical kick (until we get the extar 1500lbs in the rear), but is a very smooth take off and doesn't wash out. You can charge it really hard and the take off is clean and smooth, great for doing spins and air's inot the flats.

Sorf wave is best I have ridden (although we haven't rode the Mojo). With just 300 factory lbs in the rear and 400 up front the wake is much much longer then my XLV was fully weighted. I had a friend out last night who could once in a while drop the rope on the XLV and he was able to ride for 10min straight without the rope. He kept commenting on how easy it was to ride ropless and stay on the wave since it goes so far back. The push of the wave is pretty incredible. I'm actually a little more interested in surfing now because there seems like there will be more to do.

Overall we love the 30 but I am really stoked on the Mojo. A couple of great boats.
    Levi
    I miss that boat!

Levi how would you compare it to the XLV? My local dealer has this http://www.fortfremont.com/new_vehic...06&pov=1769241 and if it is still around at the end of summer I am going to try and work out a deal with him. I just don't know if the Mojo is going to be worth the extra $10K
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I found it very similar to the XLV in a lot of way. The XLV seemed to have more storage and although the numbers lie is seemed a "little" bigger inside but I know it's about the same. I loved my XLV, it was a great boat and I loved the seating layout. I would buy another one for sure. So to answer your question, ifor 10k difference its a tough choice cause the mojo is 2 years newer. Im not a huge fan of all white boats but if that's what you love you would be happpy with that XLV for sure.
    Levi
    I miss that boat!

I like how the "mailbu/axis" wake is very consistent and easy to keep clean at any speed loaded or not but I like how the moomba wake is steeper and more "lippy". guess you cant have both because the steeper the wake the more prone to washing. i guess the mojo is supposed to be a happy median? i know you say it was clean at 22.5, how far back was it clean? if you load it with factory ballast is it clean at 18-19 at say 65 ft?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

With full factory I think it might be hard to get clean at 18 but empty I believe you can. I found the wake to have a lot of vertical kick, very fun. I liked it just fine with only factory ballast actually. I hope with a lot more weight it doesn't wash but to be honest it doesn't really need it. Maybe an extra couple hundred lbs up front is all.
    Levi
    I miss that boat!