Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Those cabins lok pretty nice...

Ok so the final T-shirt design has been decided. If you want one please post how many and what sizes. They are going to run 10 bucks each.

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Can I get one even though I am not going?
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    Can I get one even though I am not going?
    Yes you can.

I am ironing out the details on quantity, sizes, etc. Just let me know what you would want.

Im still not sure if I'm
    Gonna be able to attend with my boat or maybe just my son and I road trip but I'd like a few shirts for sure

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by 02Outback View Post
    Yes you can.

I am ironing out the details on quantity, sizes, etc. Just let me know what you would want.
    Me too! One XL - let me know where to send the $$.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

One question: what are the tees made of? Are they true to fit cotton? That will depend on me ordering a medium or large.

Ah hell, 1 large and one medium.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Cody should be able to answer that and berge, we will let you know who to make payment too once we order. It will either be cody or I since we are going to split the cost up front.

I played around with my navionics app today to get an idea of how much rideable area the river has and this is what I came up with. I am starting from the hwy 19 bridge since you cannot legally tow a rider under a bridge.

So from the hwy 19 bridge you can pull a rider for 8.9 miles down river without having to turn around before you actually make it into the lake.

You can also go upriver from the hwy 19 bridge for 14.7 miles without having to turn around before you encounter the next bridge (I've never been past the next bridge). So our total rideable area is 23 miles or so. Don't run out of gas

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

David
    Put me down for 1 large and I am going to try to make it.
    You need a check or PayPal?
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Probably PayPal but wait until we actually order them. Hope to see you there

David