Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

We might be there for the day. Not sure tho. I might hold off on sending it to the stereo shop... We will see
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

Hold off! Come for the day! It's going to be a blast

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

It will give you. Chance to hear some xm9s and everyone else a chance to experience a mojo!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Headed out for the jam this morning, spending the first few days up at the lake house and then heading over to bethy creek. Got the truck all loaded up

And pulling baby blue out of storage

David

Brett Howell

You guys have a fun and safe time now. Lots of pics, OK??
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Is there a spot along the river to beach up and hang out while were not riding?
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by bzubke1 View Post
    Is there a spot along the river to beach up and hang out while were not riding?
    On the actual river, not really. Maybe one place close to a rock cliff - I'm sure David knows where I'm talking about and will show you. While the river is wide and you could chill in the middle, not too many people do. But you can - we have before.

The best place to tie up is in front of Bethy Creek (Before you take the cut to the river). There is a 'no wake bouy' with about 4ft of water where we all like to tie up at. Perfect spot. We will be sure to point it out.

Speaking of tie ups, for those that can link up their systems, bring your cables!

For all of those getting there early (Thursday/Friday Morning), David will show all of this to you. We will also point them out again when we head up Saturday morning.

When I get there I would like to grab a few peoples numbers so on Saturday amongst all the riding, etc I can get in contact with a few of you and let yall know when we are going to go tie up, etc.

I will post my number to the event FB page so anyone can reach me.

Cody

New update. JT Nettles from Nettles Propellera will be out Saturday and will have a bunch of props for people to demo or buy.

We owe Dusty a big thanks for this!

David

Also about the tie up, the cliffs Cody is referring to is about 1/4 mile up river from the Bethy Creek cut. There is a spot in the river where there is a hard 90 turn and it's like 50 ft deep and plenty wide to have people tied up and still allow boats to pass. No places to beach however. If you like water shallow enough to touch then the best place is the sandbar at bethy creek. Fear not those of you who don't beach your boats, it's deep enough to where you wont drag bottom but shallow enough to stand up and toss a football around

David