Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    Didn't get any good pictures, but here's a video of the girls goofing around on the kneeboards. You can see the awesome water:

Glass for days!

That water looks amazing!!!!
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Gettin Close? who's ready? I'm packed.. 30 pack of light beer and 30 pack of water.. What else do i need?
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Oh man, so ready. Who's going to be there Thursday? We are driving up Thursday afternoon. David you coming by to show me the cut?
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    Oh man, so ready. Who's going to be there Thursday? We are driving up Thursday afternoon. David you coming by to show me the cut?
    Ron, we will be coming up thursday (not staying the night) to chill with Dusty and Shane. We plan on going into trinity for some mexican food that night, yall should join! We will be more than happy to show everyone the cut thursday afternoon, it can be a little nerve racking your first time so if yall want we can even use my boat. It is whatever. Thursday night we are staying at the lake house (about 16 miles from bethy creek) and we will be at bethy probably around 9:00-9:30 friday morning.

Brad, what to bring hmmmm, charcoal for the grilles and maybe some food for friday night, saturday morning and lunch, and sunday morning and lunch. oh and dont forget your sunscreen!

I am so pumped, I think we are headed to the Trinity Saturday for a like wake action. I need a few days of easy riding before the jam to get into my groove haha.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Pumped is an understatement!!

(Too bad I won't be rolling into Bethy until about 6:00pm Friday night).

**Also, I will be doing photography for the event so I may be boat whoring it up and going around from boat to boat taking pictures during the entire event.

If you want pictures of a set, don't be afraid to yell at me and let me know.

Cody

Wish I could come to this. Got a newborn and a boat on order!
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Just got a 1200 bow sac, hopefully I can get the wake dialed in to take advantage of all that glass.

http://youtu.be/aBaYVo89mmY
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

So we just had a cancelation, Robert Wilson with the 05LSV bailed. I kinda figured her would anyways so no biggie. If anyone is coming and can't get a room because it is all booked there is a motel about 10 miles away in Trinity.

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Ron, we will be coming up thursday (not staying the night) to chill with Dusty and Shane. We plan on going into trinity for some mexican food that night, yall should join! We will be more than happy to show everyone the cut thursday afternoon, it can be a little nerve racking your first time so if yall want we can even use my boat. It is whatever. Thursday night we are staying at the lake house (about 16 miles from bethy creek) and we will be at bethy probably around 9:00-9:30 friday morning.
    Sounds great David we are always up for Mexican food. Looking forward to meeting you. I'm sending you a pm with my contact info.

Ron
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron