Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Hey guys, just wanted to add an update to this!

Seth, from www.tantrumtowropes.com, has generously offered to let us demo his wireless speed control system for the jam! I will have it installed on my boat and anyone will be more than welcome to a pull to see what you think.

In case you haven't seen or read anything about it, this is from the website:

"Tantrum Tow Ropes is the first to introduce wireless speed control. This unit allows the rider to fine tune the boat speed from the water. Using the Perfect Pass, Moomba Digital Pro or Moomba EZ Cruise, this revolutionary product will allow riders to take their abilities to the next level and make the day on the lake more enjoyable for all!"

I am pumped to try it out and hope you guys will be as well!

*Also, I talked with JT at Nettle Props in Austin and he acted interested in making an appearance with a few different props. I gave him all of the info he needs in case he did decide to make the trip!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

This is gonna be such a good time! Only 2 weeks away!
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Just found out that Bethy Creek is all booked up as far as rooms go for the weekend. I am sure they still have tent and RV sites left and there is a motel in Trinity about 9 miles from Bethy Creek so if you have not booked and can't get a room at the resort that is an option!

Any if you stay in Trinity you can bring everyone Kolaches every morning!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I just booked the last "room" they had! Its a trailer. Cant wait & hope Im too dang drunk to notice.

Just spent the day on the Trinity. Great water, this is going to be a blast.

Ron
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    Just spent the day on the Trinity. Great water, this is going to be a blast.

Ron

Ron, glad you got to enjoy our little piece of paradise! Its pretty awesome isnt it??
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I just booked the last "room" they had! Its a trailer. Cant wait & hope Im too dang drunk to notice.
    Nice! Hope the rooms are mostly all jam attendees
    David

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Ron, glad you got to enjoy our little piece of paradise! Its pretty awesome isnt it??
    It was great David. Water was awesome all day. The Jam should be fantastic.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    It was great David. Water was awesome all day. The Jam should be fantastic.
    Did yall shoot any pictures?
    David

Didn't get any good pictures, but here's a video of the girls goofing around on the kneeboards. You can see the awesome water:

2011 Mobius LSV

Ron