Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Looks like a great time was had by all....
    Brian thanks for the pics.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

The start of day 4 for us. What a great weekend and event. Thanks again to David and Cody for putting it together. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344775313.879525.jpg
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

I'm sad sitting @ DFW right now, knowing friends are out on the water. Safe travels home, all!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    Even the owner of the resort came out to wish us well..

Toughs I made it very clear that I prefer to be referred to as "Guv-nah"

Save us a seat at the bar at DFW :>

We are headed that way now. Ran into that blue water Junkies MC boat on the side of the highway with a blister the size of a softball so we had to stop and help change a tire. Well, Mike did anyway haha!

-Brian

Thought this was a pretty cool random shot. Might have to spam it over to the Inland Surfer Facebook page. Brad, I sure did enjoy that board. Liked trying yours too Drew (Guv-nah) - even tho I'm to damn heavy to run them - haha!

-Brian

Just got back to the lake house after a last couple of sets today. Man I'm beat!

Had a blast and thanks so much to everyone who came out to make this event come together.

I want to give a special thanks to
    Brian and Mike coming from Oregon to represent Exile Audio and donating an Exile ZLD for the raffle.

JT Nettles and Robert for coming out and bringing props for demo and sale and donating a $300 gift card for the raffle.

Rinkers boat world for donating 5 $100 gift cards and a CWB faction/saphire for the raffle as well as bringing a new Supra 22 Launch for everyone to demo. (sorry about the damage).

Shane Brammal for bringing some of the best tasting BBQ and also preparing it!

Drew Wolfe for coming down from GA with a pile of potato chips for everyone to snack on.

Hope everyone had fun and I will work on getting my pictures up as soon as I can and same for Cody!

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

What happened to the launch Chris brought
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

All,

Thanks for putting this together. My wife and I didn't get to stay long at all, but we enjoyed meeting the people we met and enjoyed discovering a new place. The trip home was an hour an 40 minutes, so we'll definitely add the T to our rotation.

Although we didn't get to hang out much at all, everyone we did meet was extremely laid back and friendly. I hope to get to hang out with you guys again soon. My boat is open anytime anyone needs a ride or wants to just relax and chat.

To the guys from out of the state (or area for that matter) that made the trek, you guys are why this message board is like a family. I won't get into the Skiiers Choice vs. Malibu vs. Mastercraft vs. Nautique (did I miss any) discussion, but it sure seems like we have some down to earth good ole fashioned folks in this community. Hope everyone had a great time, and I'm bummed we didn't get to hang out more.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Agreed, a great event. Loved meeting everyone and hanging out. I've got some pics as well. Should there be a new thread, Pics from the 2012 Texas Jam?

Ron
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron