Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default 2012 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam

Attention all Texas (and surrounding areas) Moomba/Supra owners!!!! The dates are location are set for the 2012 Moomba/Supra Jam and this one promises to be the biggest best one yet!

www.bethycreek.com
    Voice: (936) 594-2511
    Toll Free: (800) 537-6251

Bethy Creek has a variety of lodging options including Cabins, primitive tent sites, RV sites, as well as tenting in an RV site for the electricity. The cabins are single room with two queen beds, bathroom with shower, and kitchen, some water front and some water view. There is a community shower/bathroom for tent campers and the facilities have always been clean in my experience. There is a floating dock with room for 10-12 boats as well as a swim beach and a cable park for you test you skills against.

Bethy Creek is located on the Trinity River which boasts some of the best water for board sports in the state. From the cut in the river from Bethy you can go up or down stream for miles and enjoy seemingly endless glass. The river probably averages 30 ft deep and has no hidden sand bars that we have discovered. Riverside is also located within 10 miles of Trinity, TX in case you need to make a grocery store run to Brookshire Brothers or need some supplies from Alco.

The dates will be Aug 10-12. One last hoorah before summer ends and the kids have to be back in school. I don't have a set schedule for activities, it is pretty open, pretty much just socialize and enjoy the water.

Here are some shots from last years jam as well as some from the river this year.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Count me in!

Sounds fun. How many people usually go? Kid friendly?
    2011 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Here are some shots from last years jam as well as some from the river this year.

Do you know the owner of this boat? I thought that I was seeing things. That's my boat, same color and graphics and all and then I zoomed in and saw it was a Direct Drive. I didn't even know Supra had a DD wake boat. Is the sunsport line DD?

Anyways looks like a great place, you all should have a blast. Those pictures of your riding conditions are awesome. Wish I could attend one of these supra/moomba jams but they're all too far of a drive for a 3 day event (Midwest, TX, and Georgia).

Guess I need to move!!!!
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Tegu View Post
    Sounds fun. How many people usually go? Kid friendly?
    We do not have kids but families with them are more than welcome and we will be accommodating. We are all pretty tame anyways, just like to have a few beers and tell stories at night and wakeboard all day. Nothing too crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    Do you know the owner of this boat? I thought that I was seeing things. That's my boat, same color and graphics and all and then I zoomed in and saw it was a Direct Drive. I didn't even know Supra had a DD wake boat. Is the sunsport line DD?

Guess I need to move!!!!
    i do not know the current owner of that boat but i know the person who owned in that picture. his user name on here is matt75. he traded that in for a new axis a20 and i dont think supra makes a DD anymore, this was one of the last years if i recall correctly.
    David

Room Booked see you guys there.

Any interest in me providing dinner Saturday night? I can bring a bunch of BBQ....Briskets, Sausage, Chopped BBQ, maybe some BBQ Chickens....everyone else get a side. I will need a count if those going are interested.
    2011 Mobius LSV

So close to booking a room, just gotta make sure my brother doesn't have to work that saturday.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

We are still kicking the idea around, FYI. Water looks awesome, and it's only 4-5 hours or so. Just depends on a few other little trips we are wanting to do.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Tegu, glad to hear you booked a room. Being from the Houston Area have you been to Bethy Creek before and are you a GCWA member?? I'll have to get with some of the people who have committed to going who are not moomba forum members and see of they are interested in the BBQ. I know I am!

Brandon, you better bring that sweet new 21v down here. But on the other hand you may make me want one even more after getting I check yours out!

Dusty, we hope to see you and fam down here sporting that 24. We'd have to polish off some shiner bock.

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David