Default Heading out East/South... Moomba/Supra Events for 2013???

So i live out in Las Vegas, and I know we have an awesome lake out here to spend the day on. The problem is that everyone that is here would rather get drunk and go to the pool because this town thinks the lake is unbelievably dirty for some reason- idk why I'm from CO and its 10X more clear than the lakes there.Not to mention everyone has Yacht's and pontoon boats just to party on. So I decided that this year my g/f and I are going to be taking a trip out south/East down to TX to check out the boating scene there(As well as look around austin as we will be moving there if all goes planned) and would love to make some of the Moomba/Supra Events to meet some other people who actually enjoy being on the lake!!

Does anyone have a calendar of when some events are so we can start planning the trip out there?? also any info on where to stay, close to the lake or any sorts of that info would be gladly appreciated! Hopefully looking to spend a few weeks out that way and maybe even venture over to Mr. Wolfe's territory for a ride behind that Mojo!!
    2014 Moomba Mojo- Exiled Out!!
    04 XLV- 2 REV 10's & REV410- All JL Audio amps

Awesome! The Texas Jam will be going on again in full swing this year at Bethy Creek Resort in Riverside, TX. Seemed like everyone has a blast last year so as soon as we figure a date we will create a topic and start getting everyone the info. You are more than welcome to come join!

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Like David said, the Texas Jam is probably one of the biggest events we have for Moomba / Supra in Texas. This year will mark our 3rd time to hold the event and it promises to be even better than last year. I believe in 2012 we had about 20 boats for the event - we all stay at Bethy Creek Resort which has cabins, RV slots and camping area with its own launch and dock.

Be sure to keep checking the events section as David and I are working on details for the 2013 Texas Jam. Hopefully we will have them soon!

Cody

Quote Originally Posted by Riding23 View Post
    maybe even venture over to Mr. Wolfe's territory for a ride behind that Mojo!!
    Sounds like a great plan to me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Way to expand your horizons. I'm thinking about heading to the TX jam myself this year.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

yeah its horrible out here, you would think with Lake Mead there would be tons of wakeboats and a good tie-up/ party cove scene... but nothing. Was MUCH better in CO when I lived there!
    2014 Moomba Mojo- Exiled Out!!
    04 XLV- 2 REV 10's & REV410- All JL Audio amps