Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    All you get from us PNW guys is surfing, and griping how hot the water is LOL. Put we do bring a ton of beer to the table LOL

We had so much left over i think we gave Brad at least a 12 pack LOL
    My kind of people!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

All you get from us PNW guys is surfing, and griping how hot the water is LOL. Put we do bring a ton of beer to the table LOL

We had so much left over i think we gave Brad at least a 12 pack LOL
    Between wolfes leftover miller lite and Mandley and Brian's Busch. I came home with more beer tha. I went with!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    I promise to do everything in my power to make the trip. Right hand raised as I type
    Bring the kids too. Regardless of all the cheap talk that's been floating around, ahem, it was a family friendly event. My girls really enjoyed meeting everyone and hanging out too. Thankfully they got bored at the tie up after about 10 minutes so we missed most of the crazy stuff.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    Between wolfes leftover miller lite and Mandley and Brian's Busch. I came home with more beer tha. I went with!
    You'd think they guys from Oregon would have better taste in beer.....
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

If I'm there next year and any of those Pacific NW guys show I want to see some serious quality microbrew offerings. Their reputation is on the line.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

It was easy to miss all the shenanigans if you wanted to and I would be pretty darn surprised if someone like that showed up again next year.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

I don't really care a whole lot for having the tie ups, I just wanted to get a group picture all tied up. I am more of a board, tie up for lunch, then board some more kind of person.

And yes, next year we are shooting for less shenanigans. you really had to be awake late to see most of it and looking for it. not really sure what that says about us who witnessed it though
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Idk Dave, I know I was up every morning at 7 goto town get my coffee and was on the water by 8 lol but I was generally in bed by 12
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Idk Dave, I know I was up every morning at 7 goto town get my coffee and was on the water by 8 lol but I was generally in bed by 12
    I can vouch for this, he was with us most mornings.

I don't want people to get the wrong impression either, I had my teenage daughters there and everyone we hung out with was fantastic. To me it was a family friendly event and we will definitely be back next year. The tie up wasn't bad either, just like David said, not really our thing. At that point we'd been on the water most of the day and were ready for a shower and some food. That was after 3 days of boating for us since we started on Thursday and we were all wiped out. I think my wife and oldest daughter were asleep before the tie up broke up, lol.

That said, it's not a truly great event unless you've got some crazy, memorable stories to tell. When David gets to be my age he'll still be laughing about this year.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    If I'm there next year and any of those Pacific NW guys show I want to see some serious quality microbrew offerings. Their reputation is on the line.
    Hey easy on the cheap beer shots LOL

Pretty hard to get PW beer down to the event, you cant take it on the plane, me and B didnt check in luggage LOL.

Hell i got searched for having a pack of gum in my pocket in my shorts in Portland, cant even imagine what that would have done with a case of beer packed in my bag LOL

Maybe if we plan it right we can mail some brew down there but IDK someone might drink it LOL

As for the event, i think it was very family oriented, and honestly it wasnt untill the tie up and that one 242 that things went astray.

As for Ron, im very honored and happy that i was allowed to cruize with you and your family, i really enjoyed being on your boat and meeting all your ladies. You sir are a blessed man.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]