Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Tegu, glad to hear you booked a room. Being from the Houston Area have you been to Bethy Creek before and are you a GCWA member?? I'll have to get with some of the people who have committed to going who are not moomba forum members and see of they are interested in the BBQ. I know I am!
    Nope, I have never been and never heard of GCWA until you just brought it up and I googled it. I am about an hour west of Katy and usually head to Canyon Lake to board and surf. Let me know a number and I will bring plenty.
    2011 Mobius LSV

David, we have been taking about it tonight. When do you/people joining plan on arriving? We are discussing heading that way on Thursday around noon and that would have us there early evening ish.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Dusty, We plan on arriving at Bethy some time on Friday. Doesn't matter what time to us since we will already be at the lake house just 17 miles away in Trinity. If yall get there Thursday night Heidi and I can drive up there and kind of show you around, where the cut is ect if yall like and then we can head up early friday morning.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Great. That would likely be or plan. We like to hit the water rarely and would want to Friday.

I posted on FB, but is anyone here that is going bringing kids? We were planning to do at least a small trip without the kiddo this year and we might just make this trip that.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I've already booked a room a while back. Definitely looking forward to it. For those of your who haven't been to the Trinity River, the water really is amazing for miles on end.

May book today, what room #'s are you guys in?
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    May book today, what room #'s are you guys in?
    I don't think I was assigned one. I bet they will group us together if we ask.

Our room is booked. Checking in Thursday evening.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Great. That would likely be or plan. We like to hit the water rarely and would want to Friday.

I posted on FB, but is anyone here that is going bringing kids? We were planning to do at least a small trip without the kiddo this year and we might just make this trip that.

Probably going to bring mine, 2 and 4
    2011 Mobius LSV

I wonder how late you can check in? It doesn't say on their website. We would probably leave friday night around 6:30 and get there around 11pm accoridng to google maps. Probably leave sunday evening.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV