Thread: 05 Mobius LSV

Default 05 Mobius LSV

So I asked my dealer if they thought I could sell my '03 Outback LS and get a couple of bucks to put down on a new boat. They said they would try. Well the Detroit Boat Show rolls into town and our dealer puts some pictures up at their booth of our boat and sells it like the third day of the show. Who said Moomba's have bad re-sale values? Anyway, knowing that you're really shopping for a new boat makes the whole show more exciting. In the end our family decided on an '05 Mobius LSV which we loaded with options. In fact our dealer was trying to convince us to move up to a Supra 21 V because the Mobius was optioned nearly the same. But because I know the LSV will fit in my garage and it should have a better ski wake for the rare occations I get the slalom stick out, we thought the Mobius was the way to go. The whole family is stoked. Just wanted to share that with everybody and say thanks to Brian at Club Royale Marine and to Rick Tinker who was at the show and helped us get into our new boat. So if you're in the Detroit Metro area this summer and see a Brittany Blue Mobius LSV on one of our many lakes, stop by and say hello and I give you a pull behind our new ride. Can't wait till May 1st.
    Jeff
    Dearborn, MI

Default Replying to Topic '05 Mobius LSV'

Congratulations on your new Mobius LSV. I order one in Atlanta at the show. I was told it would take 8 weeks to get mine. I ordered it on January 17,,,, my boat was at the dealer on February 15. WOW... less than a month. Who really can tell how long it will take to get your new boat. I guess since Atlanta was one of the first shows, and my dealer tried to get the orders in early, I got lucky. I go this Friday, the 25th to pick it up,, and I CAN'T WAIT. I think I am driving my wife nuts over this thing.

Clark
    Clark

2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Pacific Blue / Graphite

1st - 1983 old brown boat - not sure the make
    2nd - 2001 Bayliner 185 4 cyl. Sold
    3rd - 2005 Moomba Möbius LSV. Sold

Congrats on the new LSV!

Although I had planned on going to the boat show year, my wife and I had a delievery of our own at Oakwood Hospital!!! I am going to try to get to the Novi Show later this year...will definitely stop by and talk to Brian and Rob if I do.

Enjoy your new ride and I will keep watch for you!

Flaze
    '04 Outback

Brian Raymond Guest

Congratulations Flaze on the new arrival. Hope all is well with wife and child. Keep us posted. Brian Raymond

congrats man, im on Belleville lake pretty much everyday. Yellow 04 LSV always boarding.

my dealer is Club Royale also there cool guys, i bought mine at the show too, not only did i like the boat better but i chose my boat on the vibe i got from the "dealership" the malibu dealer in michigan just doesnt give a crap about the customer they want to sell you a BOAT.
    2006 Mobius LSV

We are out on Belleville a lot, as we live in Dearborn. We try to get out at least 2 nights a week after work. I see 2 yellow Moomba's on the lake regularly. Are you over near the slalom course? Stop by and say hello if you see us out.
    Jeff
    Dearborn, MI

Originally posted by jburnside

We are out on Belleville a lot, as we live in Dearborn. We try to get out at least 2 nights a week after work. I see 2 yellow Moomba's on the lake regularly. Are you over near the slalom course? Stop by and say hello if you see us out.
    yep i live right across from there, i usually never drive past the sand bar, im either boarding on my side, or across from sand bar. i remember seeing a brand new brittany blue one go buy when i was looking outside but it was awhile ago.

yeah there are actually 3 yellow mobius boats, mine, one that is on other far side of lake that never has his tower on, then the other one that has a tower but no speakers and normally only tubes.

i have the speakers, and normally the board racks have boards in them.
    2006 Mobius LSV