Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default swim pad

2002 LSV mine was replaced under warranty too.. take it to your dealer.. havent had any issues at all with the new pad...
    another thing to look out for...dont leave a wet orange flag on your seats in the sun.. mine bled and left a orange stripe on the back seat... i have scrubbed it with vinyl cleaner and its better barely noticeable..but its there...
    2002 MOBIUS LSV

Default Replying to Topic 'swim platform pad'

I had the same problem with both the original soft material on my '02 Mob LSV as well as the less comfortable replacement that was done last year. Has anyone been able to find the old grey material? A buddy of mine had an '01 Outback with the grey material... no problems. 2 other guys with various forms of the new black stuff, same mess as the rest of us. I did find a great vinyl cleaner, but am a little sick of the constant effort to keep it clean.

we had the same problem with out 2002 Outback Ls......they replace it this year with a less comfortable pad....and it does the same thing....especially to your skin....my kids get out of the water and look like they were run over by a car...

My swim platform pad is coming unglued on my 2000 LS and I plan on replacing it over the winter. It is currently two pieces of the black material. I have done some research and decided I like the Gator Grip best but most of the boats I look at have a pretty amateur looking cut lines. I know someone who will waterjet cut it for a reasonable price and my plan is to draw the outline in CAD and have him cut it. I was thinking of having some graphics cut into it like the kangaroo but can't seem to find any decent graphics on the web. I'm looking for any sort of a graphic that I can scale up and paste into Solidworks. I can then outline it with splines and will be able to have it cut. Does anyone out there know where I could find a decent Moomba graphic file? I'm not to picky on the file type. I'll find a a way to import it. It might be just a pipe dream but I thought I'd see what I could come up with.

Andy