Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FS: Kicker ZXM700.5 Multi-Channel Marine Amplifier

This amp was purchased new last season. The manufactured suggested retail price on this amp is $549.95. I used it for 1/2 a boating season so I am selling for only $320.00. You save $230.00 from buying new!

Specifications:

RMS Power, AMP1 & AMP2 channels driven:
    @ 14.4V, 4Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N 70W x 4
    @ 14.4V, 2Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N 85W x 4
    @ 14.4V, 4Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N 165W x 2

RMS Power, SUBWOOFER channel driven:
    @ 14.4V, 4Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N 210W x 1
    @ 14.4V, 2Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N 420W x 1

Length: 20" (507mm)
    Height: 2-1/8" (54mm)
    Width: 9-5/8" (244mm)

Frequency Response ± 1dB: 25Hz–20kHz
    Signal-to-noise Ratio: >95dB, A-weighted, re: rated power
    Input Sensitivity; Low Level: 125mV–5V
    High Level: 250mV–10V
    Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable HI or OFF (bypass) | 50–200Hz, 12dB/octave
    Variable low-pass | 50–200Hz, 24dB/octave (SUB)
    Bass Boost: Variable 0–18dB @ 40Hz
    Subsonic Filter: 24dB/octave, fixed at 25Hz

2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

What are you doing goose, selling your boat one piece at a time?
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post
    What are you doing goose, selling your boat one piece at a time?
    Lol I thought that to myself . I would have thought a buyer would want all the extras that he added. My obv went loaded and old in a heartbeat. Only thing I regret was swapping the Krypt for my ws 420, never got to it.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I am removing all the parts that add zero value to the boat.

Yes, it may sell faster but I am not in a rush to sell.

I am going to replace this amp with the crap that was included with the boat when purchased new.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I think it's funny bc I have found myself checking in daily and looking to see what new goodies you have posted up. I hit myself for not buying the mooring cover. Saw it and meant to send you a note but literally fell asleep with my tab in my hand. Logged on the next time and it was gone!
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I've got lots of other stuff for sale but just too big to ship.

Selling locally will be challenging.

Hey - Im interested but have a few questions about the amp. Also - got any tower speakers? Drop me a line at 540-842-7019. Thanks, Brian

Just sent you a PM

I do not have any tower speakers.

It was used to power my 6 boat speakers with factory kicker sub.

PM replied.

96Comp said he would take it but never sent payment.

Price drop to $300