Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Daze - I'll be at Banks Lake Resort for the weekend. You near by? If so, come join me....

So just an update. Baby's have a way of causing all sorts of issues even before they are born. I will still be making it up but my crew was going to come up friday night now will not be coming and my other part of the crew does not get in until Saturday afternoon. Might need to borrow two people for Saturday morning. On a plus note gives everyone some more time wakeboarding. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

HAHA for a second Mike, i was like Mikes gonna be a daddy? I didnt even know he had a serious woman LOL.
    No worries man I will get there ASAP Saturday, i know Russ is going up there today, Im pretty Sure Eric is going today as well, so im sure you will get some people to jump in the boat, or let you jump on there boat. As for Early morning runs, Sun Mon Tues i could be persuaded and im sure Steve as well.

Im looking forward to ridign this Wake Skate Wake Makers loaned me yesterday, i think i might like it more then wake boarding as the biggest issue i have with a Wake board is im attached to it and i really hate being attached to anything.

Ill be thinking of you guys today, i gotta put in another 12.5 hour day playing with Chemical treatment systems.

Then i can go home and load the gear up, wash the truck in the AM, wash the boat again, top her off with Fuel, and roll out Saturday.

I was wondering, anyone know if theres a Marina with fuel out there? I know we are right next to Foster lake also do they have a Marina? Or are we going going to be making trips to town for fuel? I generaly use 1/2 a tank a day so i dont go back to back days without fueling or a Marina.
    Last edited by mmandley; 07-20-2012 at 09:23 AM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    i really hate being attached to anything.
    Umm if you hate being attached to anything then why did you buy a house and last time i checked you were Engaged. It does not get much more attached then that. hahaha

Also you do not need a serious woman to get her knocked up. Have you ever watched Jerry? No I do not have a kid on the way but my boat crew has a friend that should have popped the little one out already but now they are going to give the kid a push today.

There is no Marina at the lake. The closest gas station is back in Sweet home. About 15 miles away. Welcome to Oregon boating at high lakes. humm thinking about this there is only like 5 lakes in Oregon that have marina's with gas stations. But if you run out of Gas on Sunday i would be happy to give you a tow back to the dock.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Umm if you hate being attached to anything then why did you buy a house and last time i checked you were Engaged. It does not get much more attached then that. hahaha

Also you do not need a serious woman to get her knocked up. Have you ever watched Jerry? No I do not have a kid on the way but my boat crew has a friend that should have popped the little one out already but now they are going to give the kid a push today.

There is no Marina at the lake. The closest gas station is back in Sweet home. About 15 miles away. Welcome to Oregon boating at high lakes. humm thinking about this there is only like 5 lakes in Oregon that have marina's with gas stations. But if you run out of Gas on Sunday i would be happy to give you a tow back to the dock.
    Well truth be known, my name isnt even on the new house, we put this one in Claudia's name because owning a house is one of the best ways to raise your credit score, and mines pretty maxed out, but hers needed help LOL. It was also easier to get the loan with her name alone because i still had ownership of my old home when we had to sign the deal to build the new one.

I technically only own the bike, the boat, and the Truck. I think i like it that way LOL.

Well i like my boat to be doing the towing, and i only like it towed on a trailer behind my truck LOL.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

FInally getting some time to upload pictures and such of the event. Sadly there isnt very many, no one really seemed to take to many pictures LOL. Most of the gang showed up Friday night and Left Sunday early afternoon.

I managed to sneak in some pics Sunday morning while everyone but me of course was asleep.

I was hopping Sunday would be a good day for us all to hit the water together but it didnt happen that way. Most were packing up and leaving.

Saturday when we got to the campsite most were out on the water enjoying the day, we set up camp and about 4pm people started comming in. I got time to chat and talk with everyone, and then at 630, us, Russ crew, and Eric's, crew headed down to the ramp. It was cool seeing all threww Moombas at the ramp and launching.

It was a great event, next year ill try to get more time off work and see if i cant get out there on Friday so we all have Saturday and some of Sunday to hang out.

Water was great, was 74 at the coldest and 78 at the warmest, wind was bad at times but still found good riding conditions. Worst day by fare was Tuesday with 15mph winds and gusts in the 20s, Claudia maned up and said she would surf it in the chennel we found. She was able to surf fine but when we had to go pick her up it was a huge ordeal. I was really showing my driving skills, as the wind was pushing me into her, and the shore, the channel was only about 60ft wide. I was constantly bumping throttle forward and reverse to control the boat, then had to pull her up and get away from the shore line lol. We eventually called it and went home, then went to Hagg. 85 and glass all afternoon.

Heres some pics.

Sunday morning, letting the gear dry out from Saturday night.

Went back to all Chrome on the tower
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Other attendees.

Millerdad <Derek>

Jester <Mike>

Yes i did drill those holes in his boat, and got me a 6 pack of tall boys ohh yea.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Boonejeepin <Russ>

Stretch <Eric>

Eric just got himself a sweet new 06 6.0 Diesel very nice truck.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Only real pictures we took with the D5100 got several on random cell phones though LOL

Headed out to the boat, about to make Oso take a swim since he decided to roll in the dirt all morning.

Swimming back

[COLOR="#696969"]

Next year I will be sure to make sure that our work schedules clear up a bit so we can be out on the water together more. Would have loved to spend more time on the water with everyone.

And... My girls will be a year older and a little easier to mange at the campsite and on the boat. The 5 year old knows the drill but the 2 year old gets worn out quickly.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there