Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

My 2 year old and 5 year old will be in tow this weekend. Most of the time the tube wastes storage space on the boat.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Mike. I have the prop and puller already packed. Also what type of beer are you drinking now a days.

I really wish i could still get up on a slalom ski but I am old and fat and well out of shape. Also what is the tube thing listed for. Must be for when we are floating and you need to move the smokers away from the group.
    IM not to picky about Free beer LOL.
    I normally drink,
    Coors Light, Bud Light, PBR, Modello, Dos XX, Corona Light, MGD light, Bud Lime, get the theam? If you can see threw it i like it most of the time LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I can understand pulling the kids on the tube. and it is a lot of space for something is is not used that often but it makes the kids happy.

Mike Mike Mike, Now i really have to give you a bad time about this. You live in Oregon, better yet the Portland Area and you drink Coors Light. I am hopping one of my friends comes that does home brew and he brings some really good beer but I really cannot bring myself to bring this light stuff even if it is camping. Well I guess I might be able too since you are helping me drill some holes in the boat and I now am ok with the saying "Hold my beer well i try this" from you.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    I can understand pulling the kids on the tube. and it is a lot of space for something is is not used that often but it makes the kids happy.

Mike Mike Mike, Now i really have to give you a bad time about this. You live in Oregon, better yet the Portland Area and you drink Coors Light. I am hopping one of my friends comes that does home brew and he brings some really good beer but I really cannot bring myself to bring this light stuff even if it is camping. Well I guess I might be able too since you are helping me drill some holes in the boat and I now am ok with the saying "Hold my beer well i try this" from you.
    I like me some home brew man, I drink lots of different types, just on the boat i like my beer to be light and dry, i dont like heavy flavored beers that weight you down, i like piss water beer on the boat basically LOL.

Im not a fan of IPA, or Reds or really bitter tasting beers, other then that im pretty easy about my beers, there like women to me, i love to try them all, i just dont want to keep to many of them around for to long LOL
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Tomorrow can't get here fast enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    Tomorrow can't get here fast enough!
    ^^^^^^LIKE

Mike. That is a great saying I am going to have to use that.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

SHouldnt be a problem Russ, i know everyone and ill make sure we get some introductions, besides if your in our camp area and have a Moomba you are part of the jam or ill make you part of it LOL
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Guys - wish I could make it. Things are nuts right now. I've got a family Hawain Lau (did I spell that right?) this weekend and then a 6 hour drive to a remote lake with a wakeboard group in Eastern WA.

Mikes got my XXX board. enjoy it everyone! :>

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    a remote lake with a wakeboard group in Eastern WA. :>
    Brian, what lake would that be, just wondering as thats where Im from originally
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart