Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Greetings guys - Just wanted to say that Mandley stopped by the office today and picked up a dozen or so buoy balls. We've got your float party covered !!

-Brian
    Exile Audio

It's going to be great!

Brian - Are you planning in being there? I know this time of year has to be insane for you .
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Al, If you want to come out I have room on my boat for you.

Brian, Thank you. Are you going to make it out?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Same here..... I have plenty of room as well.

Thanks guys, it's a possibility. I know Mike (mandley) has room for me as well. If I can make it work, I may try to come down Saturday morning and leave Sunday mid day.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Those attending ought to post up what boards / surfs they are bringing along. Would give each other the opportunity to get a "wish list" going of the gear you've always wanted to demo and who to hook up with to borrow for a ride.

Just a thought - wish I could be doing that!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Anyone have a new slingshot board with size 10 bindings? I really want to try out this board and bindings before I buy. I have all sorts of boards but my main board is a 2008 Slingshot response 138 size 10 bindings.

Al, I am thinking of putting up a poll on the main page saying "Should cab13367 (Al) make the time to spend time on the lake with great people since it will be in the 80's this weekend"
    A) Yes he should not miss it even if his house is on fire
    B) Yes buy only come for a day since camping with that NW group they get a little crazy
    C) Sure why not
    D) No he should stay at home and look out the window at the blue sky's and think about what he has done.

Al I understand being busy since last year i bailed so I really should stop giving you a hard time. When is your family coming back?
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Jester, bring the prop and puller, i can help ya out on that one as i just replaced my boat prop.
    Yes ill drill the hole and then have a beer. You on the other hand might need a couple beers before i drill the hole LOL.

Al would love to have you out even if its only a day or so. We wont be at the site till Saturday early afternoon i suspect, i plan to set up camp and hit the water for a later afternoon run.

Brian cant make it, ive been teasing him for a while, hes got other plans but sounds like he will get in the water on those plans.

Just got confirmation from Wake Makers, they are donating a Black fat brick <ballast bag that can be moved around easily.> to the event. I figure Sunday we can draw names as a raffle to see who gets it. 1 Drawing per Boat group, not per person LOL.

I have a few boards i can bring,

Surf boards
    Triple X 5.0 Pro surfboard. I ride this all the time < Brains board >
    Shapiro Ginsu <i think> surf board <steve rides this board all the time>
    CWB Ride surf board <general beginners board> will bring at request
    Liquid Force Venture surf board <general beginners board> will bring at request
    Not sure the name surf board <6.0 board we got Claudia in Cali from Wake 9 crew very light surfs really stable>

Not sure of the make and brand but i will have a Wake Skate with me thanks to Wake Makers.

Wake boards,
    Liquid Force with 11-13 open bindings <steve board>
    Hyperlight State 10 closed bindings <my board>
    2 womens boards dont know size or bindings LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'll will have...

CWB Ride
    CWB Blackjack
    Some old Liquid Force

Ocean shortboard

Slingshot Response 137 w sz 10 boots
    Ronix ? w L open toe bindings

2 person tube

I could bring a Connely Pilot slalom ski, combo skis, jr wakeboard, jr skis, LuLu tube (steerable tube), or a ski trainer if anyone wants me to.

Mike. I have the prop and puller already packed. Also what type of beer are you drinking now a days.

I really wish i could still get up on a slalom ski but I am old and fat and well out of shape. Also what is the tube thing listed for. Must be for when we are floating and you need to move the smokers away from the group.