Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I was telling my wife the same thing just a few days ago. I would kill for a true 9-10 month boat season.

I try to make it 9 months here but it is still pretty chilly even with a 4/3 wetsuit, gloves, and bootys.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Man what a bummer, we are out of town starting the 22nd for a week of pulling 60-80 high schoolers from our church youth group. I might try to hit the lake on Saturday but most likely won't be able to since I panic before big trips and try to finish all my projects around this house before we leave.

As far as the AWS boat Buyers Reunion I was told they might be doing it later this summer and make at some wake event at Foster Lake. Gerry was still looking into options. I always enjoy the reunion and the cruise to downtown Portland. It is fun to ride down by the big ships.

Hey, good for you, man. You gonna cook for all of them on the onboard grill too????
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Kane, no Grillobius during this trip. It mostly becomes the "Tubolius" due to the lake conditions during our boat time shifts from 1:00 to 5:00. We normally have 4 boats and on ours we will put 10-13 on board. We also do an early morning run at 5:30 for people that want to ride the glass. We have taught many kids how to ride and it sure is fun to see the excitement on their faces. We also have kids from backgrounds that just being on a boat is a new and unknown experience for them.

I am humbled and blessed to be a part of this event as we watch young high schoolers build a closer/stronger relationship with God and their brothers and sisters in Christ. This is why we a boat. I have to remind myself when I get uptight, or I am packing 5 gallons can down the dock that it is His boat and for His glory.

Robert, good for you. Sorry that you will not make it but we understand. We will just meet up on the lake another time.

Next question. Who is bring pets and do they get along with other dogs?

Rick, Do you want to send us some Moomba swag so we can have different games to win and get free swag?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I am going to book ares tonight. For Friday the 20th - Monday the 23rd. We'll have to leave Monday afternoon. I am just waiting on Zac to decide if he wants to share a site with us or get 2 seperate sites.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Sounds awesome guys.

Boone and Jester, i might be persuaded to go first thing in the AM but it all depends on what happens in the PM lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Sounds awesome guys.

Boone and Jester, i might be persuaded to go first thing in the AM but it all depends on what happens in the PM lol.
    You have to go, at least to hold the flag!

Kelsey can give you one of the celebrity vitamin IVs.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Mike, I know it is a hard choice once you have been drinking until 3 AM to stay up or pass out but the solution is Just pass out on the boat or keep drinking until 5:30. Both work for me since the cops do not like it when you use a blow up doll as a third.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Both work for me since the cops do not like it when you use a blow up doll as a third.
    Im at a slight loss for words, do i even want to how you know this, or why you tried this. LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]