Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Mike if you are at a loss for words then I have said something right. hahaha. Also when you need a third and an adult store is on the way you start thinking outside the box.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Mike if you are at a loss for words then I have said something right. hahaha. Also when you need a third and an adult store is on the way you start thinking outside the box.
    I get your point man, i guess you can say shes a Wife for a day instead of Wife for a night LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Is anyone showing up to the lake Friday during the Day? I just found out I already took Friday the 20th off and wanted to get there early and take a few runs on the lake but my crew will not be able to show up until that night. Anyone Anyone?
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Is anyone showing up to the lake Friday during the Day? I just found out I already took Friday the 20th off and wanted to get there early and take a few runs on the lake but my crew will not be able to show up until that night. Anyone Anyone?
    I would like to. I will confirm asap.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

IM pretty sure i herd Eric say he is going up on Friday.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Good to know. I am ready to spend a weekend on the water.

Jester, I am leaving Portland Friday morning and should be there before noon and I will have at least one person with me.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Week and 2 days till this all starts, getting pretty excited, just spent 3 days on the water, pretty sore but its a late start to the season LOL. Ill be out 3 days every week till summer ends if i can LOL.

Just for the record i have confirmed i have Saturday off so we will be there late morning Noonish, set up camp and hit the lake in the afternoon.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Al, I do not know the time I will be up there but I will try for around noon so we have three. I will let you know as we get closer. Wait we are closer. One week away.

Also anyone want to help me drill two holes in my boat for my vent lines?

My wife gets off work Friday morning at 7am. She said we will leave when she gets home.

Realistically we are likely to arrive around 2 or 3.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there