Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Have to love the time you say to the time the wife is really ready. Looks like a good Friday group is forming.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Hey that's the way it is with a sleep deprived wife, 2 year old, and a 5 year old. 😄
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Also anyone want to help me drill two holes in my boat for my vent lines?
    Yup want me to bring my cordless drill? Or you bring the drill, blue tape, and hole saw bits. Or let me know what you dont have other then nerve and ill do it LOL. J/K Jester on the nerves LOL. No wait no im not, id be happy to drill some holes in someone elses boat other then mine.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'd like to quote our famous, now rarely seen moderator on this one from back when I was working on my ballast project...

NEWTY
    "You bring the beer, I'll drill the holes!"

Jester - it's really not all that bad. Ok the FIRST one is a little nerve wracking. But after that no problemo.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Mike, Yes you are correct with the first statement. I will bring some beer, Drill and blue tape if you bring the bits needed. It is a 3/4 though hall fitting. Remember holes first then beer. I don't want this project to be a 2AM thing around the camp fire when you say hold my beer well I work on your boat.

Al, I also have a project for you too so you do not feel left out. I just got my new prop and prop puller so would like to get that installed. . I am liking this Moomba meet already. Meet other Moomba owners, have a good time and work on Mikes boat.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

FAIL, any good project always begins with "hold my beer and watch this"
    -Jake

Jester - Bring a marker so you can mark the prop location on the shaft without the key and then with the key for final install. You want the prop to be fully seated on the shaft.

I know projects do start with Hold my beer but I really do not want to look at it the next morning and go Now why did we put the fittings facing backwords.

I will make sure I have a marker.

Less then a week away. Time to get all the camping gear out and ready.

Sorry guys, looks like I won't make it after all as none of my crew can make it, and my family is still out of the country. Going to stick around town and do some other stuff. Have a great time!
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Al - sorry to hear that.

I am hoping to be there around noon on Friday. The wife changed her schedule and does not work Thursday night.