Hybrid View

Default Sacramento Surfers!!

So I started surfing last year. I can't get the wave dialed in nor can I let go of the rope. Looking for someone who can help me dial it in on a moomba... I have an 07 Outback V and I upgraded the rear bags to 750's HELP =)

Free pulls to those that can help

I had an '08 and set it up with a 750 on whatever side we were surfing, all passengers on that same side from bow to stern, mph 9.8-10.5 and wake plate 3/4 to all the way up. Start, there and hold the rope as you learn to stay in the pocket.

Full 750 in the locker, full ski locker sac (usually 400), plate all the way up, everyone on the surfside, start at 10 mph, and back off slowly until you hear a real throaty sound, that is when the clearance between the swim platform and prop/exhaust is ideal and throws the best wave. Hope any of that helps.
    Jason

2022 Mojo

Oh, good call! I forgot that center has to be full!

And if you can't get it after that, me & dub will fly out there. But, you gotta buy the beer!

Dubwake21 likes this
    Jason

2022 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    And if you can't get it after that, me & dub will fly out there. But, you gotta buy the beer!
    I brew beer so I have that covered

Quote Originally Posted by SanMarzano View Post
    So I started surfing last year. I can't get the wave dialed in nor can I let go of the rope. Looking for someone who can help me dial it in on a moomba... I have an 07 Outback V and I upgraded the rear bags to 750's HELP =)

Free pulls to those that can help
    I will be in Paradise in a couple weeks with the Wake9 crew getting Claudia surflessons from the pros. It would be no trouble to roll down another hourish to Sacrac to visit you for a day if you wanted and check out your setup and help you dial it in.

Let me know. Im planning on early to mid June for my trip. It would be a Sun Mon Tuesday deal most likely
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

On the 07 obv . Brad and I alone in boat so just driver. 750 in he rear , 400 in the locker, 650 ibs in the nose. 3/4 wp up at 10.5 mph.
    Me

brad

The key is he surf board on a smaller boat, I can only free ride on the inland surferboards, my broadcast and buddy's cwb ride, I can't free ride on ...

What board are you trying..
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I will be in Paradise in a couple weeks with the Wake9 crew getting Claudia surflessons from the pros. It would be no trouble to roll down another hourish to Sacrac to visit you for a day if you wanted and check out your setup and help you dial it in.

Let me know. Im planning on early to mid June for my trip. It would be a Sun Mon Tuesday deal most likely
    Let me know the dates. If I'm not traveling for work maybe we can work it out