Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thanks E!

Big day of cleanup and rest. Even the dog is tired today.

uploadfromtaptalk1342368517116.jpg

what a week its been, its going to take me a couple weeks to recover as I am completely worn out. Think I gained 10 pounds this week with all the food consumed and beer drank.

got to sort thru some pictures and will post them up shortly.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

All cleaned up. Its too quiet. Kinda sad, really.

uploadfromtaptalk1342387596468.jpg

little monopoly

little fishing

a bass one of the girls caught

little work on the Mighty Mojo lift
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

the dreaded tubes that the kids just love to ride

Drew's son riding the "white board" that Pat put together from a ski trainer

standing on top of a submerged mountain top in the middle of the lake

I needed a tow in as my boat vapor locked for the 1st time ever and Pat's wife rescued us--Thanks

now this tow may not have been so bad after all, I've been working the wife over to get a new LSV and she was with me and was not a happy person at all as we were being blown across the lake twords some nasty looking docks
    Last edited by moombadaze; 07-15-2012 at 06:54 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

more to come...
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Keep them coming. Looks like yall had a great time

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Man, what a great time at Drew's Jam. For those that didn't come, You missed it. It was great hanging out with the crew. Nice to meet Eric and his family this year. I am already depressed to be back home. Will get some pics up in the next day or two.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

We had a great time too. Great to see the Daze crew, as always. Great to hang with JMB and wife and do a little surfing together. Very nice to meet the whole E4Nash crew and work on their setup and surfing-- credit Daze with the surf coaching on that one. Also cool to meet some very happy new Mojo owners. Thank you to Waterbulldog for bringing some Fat Tire- that was a big hit and a very fine cigar enjoyed in the cool of the evening.

As for the Big Butt Throwdown we had a clear winner: everybody who tasted any of it. Drew's with the Montgomery Inn sauce was outstanding. Jack's with the Dreamland sauce was good but even better with the Sweet Baby Ray's if you ask me. Drew even sent a care pack home with me-- guess what I'm having for dinner tonight?

Special thanks to Drew and to Lakewakes Wakesurf Boards for letting my daughter try out a board. She loved it and we decided to take it home with us. These boards are outstanding and each one is its own masterpiece.

And special thanks to WISE CHIPS for supplying tons of excellent products throughout the entire week. I think we consumed at least 150 bags of chips this week, likely more. About mid-week the UPS guy showed up with about 7 more cases. Incredible support and every flavor is delicious.

Finally, extreme thanks to the Wolfe family for being amazing hosts and for caring so much about everybody having a good time. They did so much beforehand, during our time there, and after everyone was gone to make an incredibly fun time smooth and absolutely perfect. Thank you for your hospitality and patience. You are the absolute best and we are very proud to call you our friends. We miss you already.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!