Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

So, who all is coming? Heading off to Sam's club Friday morning for supplies.

I've got confirmations on:

Moombadaze
    Kaneboats
    11 Outback V
    Jmb
    E4nash
    Couple of Mojo guys (Chris & Joe) that ride on Sinclair

I already started stockpiling water and other supplies. Off to Sam's soon too. Getting fired up now!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I got to go to the store this weekend. Went to the Dr. today. Gout set in on my knee. Took 2 shots in the azz, Antiinflammatory and Lortab pills and a knee brace. Told 'em I need to be up and running by Wednesday. Those shots helped already, one hour later.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Hmmm. My doctor always tells me the shots I'm doing are bad for me.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I have learned that those shots won't fix this problem but as for your doctor, I think he might be wrong also
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Somebody better start sending pics of whats going on over there. I have to wait until Wednesday to leave. I need Pics!!!!
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Nothing much so far. Daze & crew rolled in around 5:30 pm. The Wolfe family has been putting in a lot of work (and $$) getting the place ready for the invasion. There is still a bit to do, but I'm ready to start having fun. We had dinner at a local place tonight and introduced the Daze crew to fried catfish & cheese grits. Spent the rest of the night sipping on a few cold ones, sharing pics and just catching up. The girls went back to the condo for a sleepover, so I ordered up the UFC fights.

Great start to the week and we are excited for all our friends to be rolling in!

Did you just see my boy Forrest leave the octagon, then have Dana White chase him down, THEN he takes the mic from Dana and interviews Tito?! BOSS. Me and a buddy used to train with him in Athens. He would go downtown with us EVERY single weekend and never drink a sip. Obviously nobody knew who he was at the time. I mean, he was just a random guy like everyone else. Except that he could wear anyone around him out with a quickness if he felt up to it. Nobody really was into this whole UFC thing back then.

By the way.......What do you have going on this week? I may be sneaking down there for a day. Need help with anything around the house? Shoot me a text tomorrow and we can plan it. You better have some Wise Snacks for me though if you put me to work.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Ha! Forrest is a favorite of mine. Can't wait for the Silva fight!

I used to take my life into my own hands and play dodgeball with Forrest when he still lived in The ATL.

We are here all week with plans to surf, eat, drink and maybe get some sleep. Work time is just about over and playtime will be in full effect. Be sure to bring the girls so they can try out some of the small surfboards we have!

Ever since Forrest ran out of the ring a couple years ago after he got his A$$ handed to him I have no respect for him. That was just b***a**ness all the way....he's a PUNK!
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...