Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Outback98 - that is what I have and am currently replacing with a new one. They work pretty well and would have lasted several years I'm sure - just remember to unplug them before you fold the tower so you don't rip it apart...

I actually went with a 90-degree elbow plug this time around so the small run of wire will be up tight against the hull until it reaches the tower leg. I didn't like the way it stuck out before. No one else probably noticed it but me.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=092-192
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Looking good, Brandon. I ran wires inside black sprinkler hose on my 2000 then thru the gel coat. Don't have any pictures of it though. Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Those connectors look cool. Between my speaker wires and 360 wiring I've got 6 different connections, so that particular connector wouldn't fit for me. I bought some 3/8 ID black tubing from Home Depot to run my wires from the tower to hull. I got rained out yesterday, plan on finishing it up tonight. I'll take some pics and throw them up in the next couple of days, should look pretty clean.
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    2001 American Skier LazAir Edition
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

Finished up the wiring today, think it turned out pretty clean.

2012-05-22_17-42-15_491.jpg
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    2001 American Skier LazAir Edition
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

Very nice man, clean.
    1998 Moomba Outback - Indmar Assualt - Black Aerial Assault Tower - 10 inch KENWOOD Sub, amp, and Head unit - ACME prop - New interior - de-stickered - re-finished Gel-coat

Keehr22, where is the pic of the boat in your sig? I'd like to see it in the water!
    1998 Moomba Outback - Indmar Assualt - Black Aerial Assault Tower - 10 inch KENWOOD Sub, amp, and Head unit - ACME prop - New interior - de-stickered - re-finished Gel-coat