Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BIG 12 vs. SEC

Not Big 12 news, but Ohio State backed out of the home and home series against UGA in a few years. Urban is a wussy.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    Not Big 12 news, but Ohio State backed out of the home and home series against UGA in a few years. Urban is a wussy.
    Whatever . . . It was for 2020 & 2021. Urban won't be there for that long.

DESTIN, Fla. – The football games scheduled for 2020 and 2021 between Georgia and Ohio State have been called off.

Ohio State recently informed UGA that it is exercising its right to cancel the games, which had been set up in a memorandum of understanding between the schools in December 2010.

“They couldn’t make it happen due to the Pac 12-Big 10 football schedule deal,” Georgia athletic director Greg McGarity said Thursday, referring to a recent agreement between those conferences for a series of regular-season matchups beginning in 2017.

“And we understood,” McGarity added.

McGarity said Ohio State would not face a financial penalty for canceling the games, one of which was to have been played in Athens and the other at Ohio State. Specific dates had not been set. Ohio State recently informed Georgia that it could not confirm dates.

Urban's reaction when he heard that OSU had decided to play UGA......

-Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

TX golf team beats Bama for national championship.

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    TX golf team beats Bama for national championship.

Sent from my home phone..
    Golf is not a REAL sport...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    Golf is not a REAL sport...

LMBO! That actually makes me feel pretty crappy. I like to think of myself as a fairly athletic gent and I cannot break into the 70s to save my life. It must be the clubs.

The most frustrating game I have ever played for sure.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8

-John Wooden

70's?????????? How about only double digits?? I got into doubles digits the last two times out for the first time in over 12 years. 6 kids and scratch golf (or even double digit golf) don't go together till you hit from the forward tees.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The best thing I ever could have done for my game is learned how to putt. Oh yeah, and I practiced with my wedges a lot. What gets me is errant drives. Hitting my second from the wrong fairway is problematic.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8

-John Wooden

C'mon man!!!! It's sport enough for the NCAA to recognize THE University of Texas as NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. Eat that Bama boys
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    C'mon man!!!! It's sport enough for the NCAA to recognize THE University of Texas as NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. Eat that Bama boys
    That's about as meaningful as a National Championship in Water Polo...c'mon Petty you are starting to reach now...

BTW who is #1 in College Baseball right now???

Chomp chomp!

SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...