Default FS: SUMO Sac 750/450/125lb Ballast Bags + SUMO Pump *Pics*

Straight Line Sumo V Sac (750 lbs)
    Straight Line Sumo Jr V Sac (450 lbs)
    Straight Line Sumo Seat Sac (125 lbs)
    Straight Line Launch Pad Sumo Pump

I am also including the fittings needed to connect the 750lb bag to the factory ballast system.

I originally paid $450 for these bags and pump.

Selling for $280.

2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Sumo is a quality bag, they are made of simular material as Fly High, just slightly thinner. They fold up much easier and for our boat application more then strong nough. They have 1inch fittings and the stadard Fly High quick release screws right in with no changes to the bag or adaptors.

These bags might have the older connections now that i look at this closer.

Deafgoose can verify this. I know the New Sumo i have use the same fittings as the Fly Highs.

The 450 bag is a perfect fir for under your seats such as the drivers side, or cooler side if you want extra ballast.

I only say all this because i have switched all my Fly High bags to Sumo and im very happy with here performance.

Also the 750 is actually bigger then a 750 Fly High.

I have the 900 Sumo and its every bit as big in my V drive as the 1100 i had.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks for the wonderful review.

These do not have the same connectors as the Fly High. I am not sure how you would fill them with the Sumo Pump otherwise.

I do include the fittings to convert the 750lb bag to Fly High plumbing.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

might have to try these out 1300lbs sounds nice
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    Thanks for the wonderful review.

These do not have the same connectors as the Fly High. I am not sure how you would fill them with the Sumo Pump otherwise.

I do include the fittings to convert the 750lb bag to Fly High plumbing.
    NP Deaf i just know we all know Fly High but too few know theres another viable option out there. We all dont need to drink the Fly High Kool Aid if we want something a little different. LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Price reduced to $260.

I will drop the price by $20.00 each week until its sold.

This package is SOLD!