Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation ~FOR SALE~ 2007 Moomba Outback V

$31,000 O.B.O.

Red, Black, White
    315 + hours...(not all running, hours meter counts while key switch is engaged)
    INDMAR ASSAULT 5.7L MPI 325HP

Can find more info on this model here: http://www.moomba.com/downloads/owne.../moomba_07.pdf

20'8" (22'8" w/ swim platform)
    This in a inboard motor w/ a V Drive shaft (the engine is all the way in the back causing big wakes and creating a nice lounge setting.

The boat has never been in salt water and has been docked every year in Crystal Lake in Ellington, CT

~~ Appearance Package
    ~~ Wake board Package
    ~~ Gelcoat Upgrade
    ~~ AM/FM/CD Player (has a custom headphone jack to stream music off your phone or MP3 player)
    ~~ Cockpit and Bow Cover
    ~~ Depth Finder
    ~~ Hydraulic Wakeplate and 500 lb center ballast to build up that wake or flatten it out for your skiers
    ~~ Wakeboard tower with two sets of board racks (picture doesn't show the board racks)
    ~~ Swim Platform
    ~~ Docking Lights

I also have installed custom lighting underneath the cabin cushions (where the cupholders are) and drivers wheel that will light up the boat at night w/ red, blue, green or anything in between!!!

Matching trailer has disc brakes, LED lights and no more than 1,000 miles on it!

Boat has minor scuffs on the outside from rubbing up against the dock and one spider crack on the back 'tanning area' above the engine. Other than that its in great cosmetic condition.

I also have wakeboards, kneeboards, life jackets, ropes, handles all included for negotiated price.

Doesn't show board racks)
    96_21307980320_561695320_713964_6795_n.jpg

Nice looking boat but I would get more pictures uploaded, also try onlyinboards.com
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

If you decide to put it on onlyinboards, spend the $25 for the feature ad. I did the free one at first, got a few inquiries but once I upgraded the ad I got a couple a day.

Hmmmmmm 1000 miles? Lol
    2010 möbius ls "you ain't fallin you ain't learning"

I'm not exactly sure what about 1,000 miles made you laugh out loud...?

Has anyone used boat trader?

Boat trader is OK, but you'll get a lot of calls from folks that have no real idea what an inboard is all about and they will be comparing your boat to I/O's and wanting to pay that kind of (lower) price. Folks shopping onlyinboards get what you have and understand the value. Helps you to better qualify potential buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by MoombaBum View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what about 1,000 miles made you laugh out loud...?

Has anyone used boat trader?
    Probably because boat usage is usually measured in engine hours as there isn't an odometer on boats. 1000 miles means nothing really. If its 1000 hours that's a heck of a lot of usage! How many hours are on this boat?

I agree with Wolfe about onlyinboards.com I sold my 2005 Moomba LS last August within a month of putting it on onlyinboards.com. I had calls or e-mails about it almost everyday. I also paid the $25 fee.

Now is the time to list it and get the most out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...