Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bimini Top off a 98 Outback

I have a barely used Bimini top off my 98 Outback. The top is a little over a year old and looks new. The boot has some mildew spots, why I don't know because it's stored inside and has never seen rain. It comes with the braces that hold the top back when not in use and eliminates the straps there. I also have some extra hardware. I have over $400 in it with the braces and extra hardware so I would like to get $300 shipped, within the US. I'll ship it any where if you help on shipping.

The straps hanging are the old set that was replaced by the braces. Kept them on there because there handy to wrap up the top to get the boot on.

3761.jpg3760.jpg

$250????
    1998 Moomba Outback - Indmar Assualt - Black Aerial Assault Tower - 10 inch KENWOOD Sub, amp, and Head unit - ACME prop - New interior - de-stickered - re-finished Gel-coat

Anyone?
    1998 Moomba Outback - Indmar Assualt - Black Aerial Assault Tower - 10 inch KENWOOD Sub, amp, and Head unit - ACME prop - New interior - de-stickered - re-finished Gel-coat

How big of a box would that be? lol

I was thinking about selling my bimini top online but shipping would be insane.

Good luck with the sale.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Won't be too bad disassembled.

Quote Originally Posted by outback98 View Post
    Won't be too bad disassembled.
    Interesting.

I don't think mine can be taken apart but I will have a look.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Do you have any other pictures of it on the boat?

No sorry. i can get some this weekend. It's currently on my boat up at the lake.

That would be awesome!! why you selling it again?

I am getting a top that goes with my tower, on top of it. I am going to use the existing holes for cleats, being I don't have any at all on my boat.