Default 07 LSV Tower Bolt

It has been a while since I posted on here. We have been enjoying our Moomba a ton. At the end of last summer the boat lost the tower bolt I guess while towing it. How do I go about replacing it? I left a message in the message box on the main page for Moomba, but they haven't had a chance to get back to me. Understandable since it is the start of a new season and they are probably swamped. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Clay
    "Pro's don't do it till they get it right, they do it until they don't get it wrong"

2007 Moomba LSV. 3,500lbs ballast
    No stereo setup just a wake monster!

While standing at the parts counter last Friday at Atlanta Marine, I watched a guy walk in and ask for that very part. Cynde (the Parts Manager) said, "Let me see what we have." and returned in about 2 min with a handful. The customer picked the right one out of the pile, paid and was gone.

Give her a call at 678-541-6609 or an email at [email protected] and she will take care of you.

Thumbs up

Thanks! That helps a ton!
    "Pro's don't do it till they get it right, they do it until they don't get it wrong"

2007 Moomba LSV. 3,500lbs ballast
    No stereo setup just a wake monster!

Mc Master Carr also has every size of bolt you could ever want. I ordered tower bolts with big plastic knobs so I could turn them out without the allen wrench.