Default **for sale** 2005 MOBIUS LS

I am selling my 2005 Mobius LS. I bought her new, so she is a 1 owner boat

I am in Metro Minneapolis

The LS is the perfect crossover boat. You can wakeboard, ski, surf and tube. Great for families because you can do it all. I will be sending all of my accessories with the boat. Boards, vests, fatsacs and pump... You will be ready to hit the water

She is in great shape with only 168 hours

All standard items plus upgrades to the sound system
    325 Indmar Assault engine
    Depth Gauge
    Hard Ballast under rear seat
    Tower and Wakeboard racks
    Tower Speakers(EXILE speakers and Amp)
    Tower Lights
    6 Cabin Speakers(Marine Polk DB651 and Kicker Amp)
    Roo SeaDek pad on swim deck
    Custom made cover(2 years old)

$26,000

Attaching pics is new to me, but I believe if you check out my profile you will see all of the pictures I have of my boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

I live in northern Iowa but have a lake cabin just north of Brainerd. What's your bottom dollar on this boat? Email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Trevor

So I have had a few inquiries this week but nothing serious. I would love to know the forum's opinion on the pricing. It seems reasonably in line with NADA($27.5k average retail), but still am interested in what you as Moomba owners think. I am planning on listing on Only Inboards and want to have the right price.

I just sold my 2009 LS yesterday for 32000. It had 144hrs and was loaded with all options except for digital cruise, bow filler cushion, and heater vents. I think your price is good and it should sell quickly. Mine sold in just over 2 weeks. I put mine on several different craigslists and it was on onlyinboards.com for 4 days. I am not sure what part of the country u are in. I am in Tennesee and your boat would run about 27-24000 here.
    Last edited by Salyers; 05-20-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

You're in the right spot ad long as you're OK with being able to come down a bit. The buyer will want that so they feel good about the deal. I might go $1k higher on the onlyinboards listing so you have a bit more room to negotiate.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    You're in the right spot ad long as you're OK with being able to come down a bit. The buyer will want that so they feel good about the deal. I might go $1k higher on the onlyinboards listing so you have a bit more room to negotiate.
    Good call Wolfey. Maybe even go up 1500-2000 so you can make the buyer feel like he got the "deal of a lifetime". I've done this with all my motorcycles I have sold, my jet ski and bayliner

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!