Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Default It's Friday, whats's your weekend plans

What's everybody got planned for this weekend? Can't believe we have two weekends in a row off from baseball so I got the family a campsite and we'll head out again this weekend. Weather is a little sketchy tonight but we gonna go out and make a weekend out of it. Will have to come in early Sunday afternoon thou to make the mothers day rounds.
    What's your weekend plans?

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

We were hoping to do a little beach camping, starting tonight...but the weather is preventing that. So instead, a buddy of mine brought his Pontoon to my house and dropped it off last night. Tonight we are building a box for the new sub, and Saturday doing the system install. Earmark treated him right! We are installing a JL Audio XD500/3, 2 pair of JL Audio MX650, a JL Audio W012. He is pretty excited to get this wrapped up, and I am anxious to hear the difference.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Get some riding in saturday morning, go to my graduation ceremony, try to sneak some riding in again on sunday. Nothing special though just going to my normal spot, i am going to get to ride behind the boat and hear the new tower speakers for the first time though.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

A pontoon system would be kinda fun - imagine all the space you have, you could go big!

I'll be pressure washing patios and driveway (woo hoo) - have to move the boat out for that so maybe get to tinker around a little but no plans for a maiden voyage. I may get crazy and dewinterize if time allows. BBQ at the folks Sunday. Still have no clue what to get for mom. Figure she might be getting tired of the typical girly stuff after 30+ years.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

mom decided last minute to come to boise for 2 weeks, so I'm flying to vegas tonight. land at 10:35pm. Heading back to boise at 4am sat morning. 9hr drive. yuck...

but she'll be here for mums day.
    we're cooking a prime rib for dinner sunday. still too cold for camping and the lake doesn't have the docks in the water yet. water temp was 53 on wed. brrrrrrr..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Saturday were having our annual party with our wake boarding crew at my shorehouse, should be a blast. Sunday is mothers day so spending the day with my wife and family. Cleaning up the boat as well since I won't be able to get out this weekend.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

I work Saturday =(

Sunday reinstall the FAE on the boat,
    Reinstall the 2 missing speakers in my boat after it was left at Wake Makers / Exile for a few weeks
    Install new Sampson Mirror
    Take boat to Hagg for first dip of the season, dial in the new ballast and surf baby

Monday, Head to Hagg with Boone and RC prolly grab another one of my buddies to go.

Tuesday Take a Bike ride with the misses

Wed do yard work and chores around the house.

Yea its normal to get 4 days a week off every other week LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Going to work. Friday=Monday. Work a rotating work schedule.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Well today I will be looking at the big fire ball in the sky thru a window wishing i was on the lake.
    Saturday I am trying to get on the lake in the morning but boat crew keeps pulling out. Somthing about going to see their mom's.
    Saturday afternoon taking my buddys car from the shop to his house. then going to a board game night.
    Sunday a birthday party then a late lunch with mother.
    Monday going out on the lake. I should have checked with Mike before making plans.
    Tuesday work and trying to do all the work I should have done on Friday and Monday.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Ok... we are going out tomorrow afternoon and coming home Monday evening. We rent a covered overnight slip at Lewisville, very secure... my in-laws live 5 min away so we stay the nights with them... boat all day. Wife 2.0 and my mother's have both passed away, so we are kinda off the hook!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's