Default Tennessee Lakefront Property

For any of you located in TN or nearby,
    What is the deal with the advertisments on xmradio about Tennessee Lakefront homesites for $69,900? They claim they are paved roads, power, cable, gas, everthing done and ready to built homesites with lakefront dockable for sale?
    I checked out the website at 877362lake.com (tennessee land and lakes) to see if I can find out more info. There are 2 developments, Harbour Crest and Grande Vista Bay.
    What are the lakes like? I think one is lake Chickamauga and not sure about the other one? There's gotta be some catch as to why they are pitching it on the radio ever second and people locally aren't buying them up..............
    Thanx

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

if it seems too good to be true.........

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Oh - I'm sure! Got tired of hearing the commercial on XM every 1/2 hour. Got curious and checked it out on the web. Not much material info. on the site. I figured somebody local would be able to share the "real deal"?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I don't know anything about the ad or the development you're referring to but I bought my 39' cruiser from Lake Chickamauga and cruised it a bit during my test ride and when I took it to the lift to have it transported to GA. The lake seemed pretty nice and had ready access to the TN River. At least 2 nice marinas too. The river does get a bit low in places during the winter (I saw a nice new Sea Ray cruiser grounded and from what I was told at the marina DNR required that it stay there until the water rose in the spring - it grounded on its maiden voyage - that would suck but someone who takes a new boat at high speed in unfamiliar waters during the low water season ...).
    Richard (LakePerson1952)
    2010 Moomba Outback - Loving it!

I've been to a couple of these sales at Norris. The advertised lots are bait. You have to be willing to pull the trigger sight unseen, or figure out the exact location on your own. A little on line research helps. On the second one I went up a day ahead. The signs were already up pointing the way. The really nice lake front will be $200k+.