Default Old Style Water Bed sacs

I have an old water bed style fat sac that came in my supra that has separated at one seam about 1/4 inch long. Can this be fixed or should I just trash it. I was going to sale it if it is something somebody could fix. It is the blue water bed style that goes in the zip up bag.

I wouldnt try to repair it. If its possible, upgrade to the fly high sacs! U won't regret it!
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

personally, I'd trash it. would not be worth the potential aggrivation of that seam blowing out as you took a roller, all the water spills over the boat/engine and now you have no ballast for the rest of the day on that side.
    not worth it to me..

with that being said, I'm sure that some of the contact cement and patch kits you can buy for waterbeds would seam that up and would probably hold for a while.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Tried to repair mine, Not Worth the aggrivation like SandM said. Its like impossible to fix. I tried several different adhesives ,NEVER held. So last week I clamped off until my new sac gets here and then another part of the bag started leaking so I trashed it.

Wakemakers still has the discount for us, my new sac will be here today.
    Code: MOOMBAOWNERS
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V