Default Give me something to do all day tomorrow in Branson/Springfield.........

Flying in there early and have NOTHING to do until the next morning at 9am sharp.

Wolfe: Can you help me on this one?
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Yeah, fly out Thursday morning and spend tomorrow on the lake with e4nash, thunderman and me!

Otherwise find a wi-fi connection and post a bunch of stupid crap on the Moomba forum.

There is a huge bass pro shop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

You can always catch that Japanese Fiddler guy...he's pretty good.

I am partial to Wolf's suggestion though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Maybe Golf??
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

So I am here and currently sitting in my hotel room working. I am a loser.

By the way, if you have never been to the airport in Branson you are not missing much but at the same time, it may be my favorite airport of all time. No jet ways, you take the ladder off the plane here folks. And then walk into the terminal which is set up IDENTICAL to a Bass Pro Shop store and roughly the same size. I came out to wait on my Hertz guy to take me to the Hertz place and he said there was another plane coming in 20 minutes he had two people on and would I mind waiting. Wasn't in a hurry so I agreed and I proceeded to sit on this double decker looking over a tarmac with no planes. Literally only saw one plane come through in about half an hour out there. It was like sitting in the middle of a field. It was awesome. Plus everyone was wanting to ask how my day was going and tell me how happy they were I was there in Branson. My kinda people.

Been to Missouri a few times, and it actually reminds me a lot like Northern Georgia during the summer. Hot, very green and full of hills. Nice folks here.

The only "negative" and it's not even really bad, but the young lady that helped me at Hertz was definitely on meth.

Tomorrow I heard it was supposed to be 95. Last time I was in Springfield it was snowing like crazy.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post

The only "negative" and it's not even really bad, but the young lady that helped me at Hertz was definitely on meth.
    Not really that bad huh? Lol. Did she look like she'd been up for days?
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

You took the weaker of the 2 options I suggested.

Clearly too late for this recommendation - but you coulda upgraded to one of these bad boys and spent the day exploring and autocrossing the piss out of it.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/misc/i...orvettezhz.jsp
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...