Default Wanted: New or used outback swim platform for 2006 moomba

Hello,

I am desperately trying to find a swim platform. We lost ours in a storm last year and are finding it impossible to replace it. We live in Montreal, Quebec and would appreciate any help in finding this item.

Are platforms interchangeable? Would another make fit as well?

Thank you!

Carole

If you can figure out a way to get it home you can have my old one. I'm positive it will work on your boat but I don't have the brackets. I beleive the brackets are around $80 each from the dealer.

It has holes from a grab rail and some minor damage. Its brown and all the damage is asthetic but it will definately get you through the summer. A little polyester resin and some sray paint, and it would be like new and any color you want.

I'm in Vancouver Wa. PM me if you have any questions. I'd rather not ship it just because I don't have the time to deal with it right now. I'm willing to work with you though.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by St-hip View Post
    Hello,

I am desperately trying to find a swim platform. We lost ours in a storm last year and are finding it impossible to replace it. We live in Montreal, Quebec and would appreciate any help in finding this item.

Are platforms interchangeable? Would another make fit as well?

Thank you!

Carole
    Im looking into gettin a surf platform, so i can sell mine. Its white and in good shape. only 1 smal chip in the gel that I know of. Comin off of a 2007 Outback V. make me an offer.

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. That sounds great! Are you in Louisiana? If so I have no idea how much it would cost to ship...
    Do you have a picture?

Thanks,
    Carole

Default Re: Wanted: New or used outback swim platform for 2006 moomba

Probably cheaper to buy some teak and 2 brackets and make one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Im in need of a platform for a 06 mobius lsv. Anyone looking to upgrade please let me know.