Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So what you guys are saying is even with 1" it will get choked down to 3/4 going into the bags(with the 1" connectors). Therefore if I upgrade the hoses and fittings later my 3/4" thru hull should be fine? Thanks
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    The new fitting Wake Makers showed me are quick disconnects still. I think it might be new gear they just recently got. Im not positive. I know i bags of fittings, and stuff in my boat because at first we were keeping the 1100, with 3/4 fittings but using 1inch hose and i wanted quick release fittings still.

Now we have upgraded again and using whole new bags, < not fly high > that are 1 inch fittings.
    I cant theorize or speculate on something that might be in a testing stage from a retailer, but unless Fly High is in the process of changing to, or atleast offering, a larger threaded sac port, then we can only go with what we have in front of us. I have not heard of a knew fitting, but will ask Mike Seipel tomorrow about it.

The standard Fly High sac fitting is considered a 3/4 threaded fitting. That is a constent, so no mater what advertised fitting size we thread into it, that will still be the smallest OD of the system. Someone could make a fitting with a thinner wall, thus a larger ID, but given the flow difference between the W736 and W743, Im not sure if the results would be earth shattering.

If we bring Straighline into the mix, then its a different story as I think they use a larger threaded port on thier Sumo sac line.

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    So what you guys are saying is even with 1" it will get choked down to 3/4 going into the bags(with the 1" connectors). Therefore if I upgrade the hoses and fittings later my 3/4" thru hull should be fine? Thanks
    Yes. The 1" sac fittings are less restrictive then the 3/4" fittings. Your 3/4 thru-hull will support your pump with no issues, regardless of what size hose and sac fittings.

Awesome. Your the man, looking through my goodies now and about to run to ace hardware to get the miscellaneous items I need. Thanks for all the help guys
    2018 Murder Max

I have an extra 1 inch threaded fitting for my fly high bags, I do know that they are very think I am going to see if I can drill it out to make it larger to allow more water thru.
    2017 Helix

Wakemakers 1050s
    Bow bag ( Surf edition)
    Autowake

To answer my original question i timed it this weekemd and fill time is right at 5 minutes
    2018 Murder Max