Default Perfect Pass with Nautic Laugic GPS

I installed the Nautic Luagic GPS for my Perfect Pass 6.5 which used to run off the Paddle Wheel. Tried it out for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it, but I am having a couple of issues. One, I had my KDW and NN settings perfect and now, the boat is surging and fluctuating way too much. I am running 1100 lbs of ballasts and we do almost 100% wakeboarding. What would you guys recommend for these settings on a 2006 LSV? Also, my speedometer is now reading too fast, while the PerfectPass is accurate. My speedometer is running off the GPS unit as well as the PP. Why would this be the case? Other than these small tweaks, I could not be happier with the Nautic Laugic unit. Very easy install and the customer service is incredibly helpful.
    2006 Mobius LSV

I would say you need to ask Nautic Laugic and Perfect Pass that question, although I doubt PP will have an answer as your running the Nautic GPS.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I did email them to see what they suggest, but it shouldn't be much different. I was just curious to see what others have.
    2006 Mobius LSV