Thread: switch cover

Default switch cover

Broke the Acc switch cover on the dash last night. Any on where to get an aftermarket replacement? No dealers in my area, so not sure where to look.

Thanks
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Todd - There is an SC dealer near my house. Also a West Marine store and Radio Shack. Have been to all three. Still deciding on a switch application that best fits with LED lights am installing on my Outback. Post a picture of the broken switch and I'll see if I can locate what you need. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Todd,
    I had a hard time finding a matching factory rocker cover. Either the dealer could not get me one or didn't want to get me one, either way.... I found a company that will custom make a rocker cover that is very simular to the Contura V rockers. Here is a link with some pics https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ctrical-switch They will put anything you want on the cover for under $10.00 shipped. I even contacted Carling Tech. directly and they could not locate a cover for me. Hope this helps...
    Patrick
    '08 Mobius LS. 4 Blade OJ 13x13 Prop.
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    2015 RAM 3500HD Dually 6.7 Diesel w/ Aisin 6 speed tranny
    Live life today!

Skiers Choice part number 105009. Call any dealer and they can ship directly to your house.

Broke the same one last year. Got a replacement within a week of calling Atlanta Marine.

Call Cynde on Monday @ 678-541-6609 and she will take care of you.

My dealer helped me out too the cover plate would not seat properly, couple bucks, people here have had good luck ordering parts thru Atlanta marine... Good luck.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold