Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Here ya go!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Let me know if that didnt work. Using tapatalk while on boat and wife driving, trying to wrap up break in hours. We are 65% done as of this morning.

id just bite the bullet and get the break in hours all done in one day.

i have 3 batteries, (two group 27 stereo and a group 24 starting) and a perko and i run the system in all mode unless im floating in which case it goes to 1 to isolate the batteries and allow me to fire the engine and move quickly without having to flip switches if it need be. I am also run a prosport promariner 20 plus 3 bank battery charge to keep them all maintained
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

i have 3 batteries, (two group 27 stereo and a group 24 starting) and a perko and i run the system in all mode unless im floating in which case it goes to 1 to isolate the batteries and allow me to fire the engine and move quickly without having to flip switches if it need be. I am also run a prosport promariner 20 plus 3 bank battery charge to keep them all maintained
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Mine is mounted to the back of the seat behind the batteries. I'll get a picture tonight.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Thanks wolf.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    If you do it according the the manual, as I did, it's 10 hours of break in time. Easier said than done especially when you have to take into consideration the wants/needs of a wife, 3 kids and a dog.

Just you wait, Mr. Langston. Just you wait. . . But, don't worry, the joys outweigh the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    If you do it according the the manual, as I did, it's 10 hours of break in time. Easier said than done especially when you have to take into consideration the wants/needs of a wife, 3 kids and a dog.

Just you wait, Mr. Langston. Just you wait. . . But, don't worry, the joys outweigh the pain.
    No doubt brother, no doubt.
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Sounds like you got' er done. That's good. We took a long ride down river to a BBQ place for lunch. Then a cruise from there down to the dam in Lake Seminole. Then all the way back up river. Spend a good chunk of the hours that day and finished up by pulling kneeboarders at the right RPM range and varying their speed. It took a while but we were so happy to be in the boat it was a great weekend. Can't believe it was a couple years ago already. Turned 133 hours on Sat.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tdszymb View Post
    Installed two new marine batteries and a perko switch. #1 for starting and #2 for the radio. The kid at the stereo shop told me if I ran the perko switch on all (charging both batteries at same time) I would burn up my alternator. Is this the case Thanks 2004 XLV
    The kid at the shop is right to a point.

As long as both batteries are not dead then you can run them in 1+2 all the time or when ever you want.

I strongly urge you and any others that if you have Multiple batteries dead to not tell your boat to charge them at the same time. This is because the batteries when low or dead require a lot of amps to recharge, and you will cause the alternator to over work and burn out, it basically over heats its self.

Also remember that when you have multiple batteries on 1 bank and only 1 on another, and you switch to 1+2 to just equalized all the batteries, you no longer have 1 charged and 2 low, you now have 3 medium batteries.

Its much better to start your boat, then switch to your stereo bank for charging, and let the boat run on Batter 1 and not charge. Do this for about an hour, then switch to 1+2 this way you now have 3 3/4 charged batteries.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]