Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Malco Vinyl cleaner...

This is the best cleaner, can't believe how well it works, small scrub brush and everything looks new..

http://www.amazon.com/Malco-Leather-.../dp/B00397YNL8

Make sure to follow up with some UV protector.

Someone on wakeworld did a test between malco and totally awesome, and it seems they are chemically the same product. The main difference is price...totally awesome is sold in dollar stores for one buck a bottle, and malco is $12. Just an FYI if you want to give it a shot, I've used it for a few years
    2007 LSV - Brittany Blue - GIII ballast - Alpine CDA-9885 mp3/cd/ipod - Rockford 400.4 ampon the cockpit speakers, Rockford 1000 watt amp powering two 12 inch Rockford subs with Farad Stinger digital capacitor, 4 sets of Rockford component speakers & Rockford bow speakers.

Be sure to rinse with clean water after using either product and follow up with 303.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

+1 on the totally awesome, been using it for a couple seasons now, does a great job, and cheap. Agree, always follow up with 303.
    2002 Outback LSV

Quote Originally Posted by VA LSV View Post
    Be sure to rinse with clean water after using either product and follow up with 303.
    You got me worried. I washed my boat Monday night and put it back in Storage. I used the Malco on all the seats and then followed up with the 303 without any rinse between. Should I be concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by bhowell View Post
    You got me worried. I washed my boat Monday night and put it back in Storage. I used the Malco on all the seats and then followed up with the 303 without any rinse between. Should I be concerned?
    All the comments I have read about TA and Malco say it is improtant to rinse after using. I use TA full strength with a soft scrub brush then rinse with clean water and a rag. My rinse water gets very dirty after ringing out the rag just a couple of times.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Went and looked for the Totally Awesome at the dollar tree, they had the brand but not vinyl cleaner. Just wanted to check with and see exactly which TA cleaner everyone is using. TIA
    2005 Mobius LSV

I have only ever purchased regular TA. I do not recall ever seeing a vinyl cleaner. From my understanding its an all in one type of solution.

Sent from my bag phone using TapaTalk
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

TA has several products. Get the all purpose cleaner.
    http://www.lastotallyawesome.com/htm...Degreaser.html
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI