Default confused on amp wiring

i need some help please, I have a sony dsx ms60 head unit , a jbl ma6004 4 channel amp and 4 mm651um polks for my cabin speakers. i think that i need to hook my front and rear rca outputs from HU to inputs on amp and then wire my speakers from amp. So the real question is how do i wire in a powered subwoofer, do i use the aux ouput on amp and run rca cable from it to powered sub?? And if anything else i have said is wrong please correct me thanks for the help
    1999 mobius

Do you have a tower setup? IIRC, the MS60 only has front and rear outputs, so no sub. If the amp has RCA pass-thru outputs, then yes, use those. Keep in mind that that signal may be linked to either the front or rear RCA signal, so the sub level would be effected if you use the fade.

Another option would be to split the rear output and take one set to the half of the amp that will be driving the rear speakers and the other to the powered sub.

You could also split the front into the in-boat amp and take the rear outputs to the self powered sub

Last, your in-boats amp may only need a single set up RCA's and may pass through to all 4 chnls.

No tower speakers, i am just doing a low budget upgrade for in boat stuff. No amp originally either. the amp has what is labeled as aux ouput, so is that the pass thru output you ar referring to? Not worried about the fade issue, just dont use that very often. thanks MLA for response
    1999 mobius